Whaaaaaaaaaaat!
2017-5-23
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

oh boy! that is all what gopro wants to hear.
2017-5-23
Use props
V_kingo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 310157 ft
Chile

Didn't fall at all.
2017-5-23
Use props
Xman1
lvl.4

United States

It may have been a user commanded idiot move too.
2017-5-23
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

It crashed!
2017-5-23
Use props
I am the E
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

Probably with all the metals around and all the wifi and communications setup the pilot lost control and bye bye KARMA! Again!
To begin with he is NOT supposed to be near that stadium, 3 miles radius. Pure idiot. Makes us all look bad!
2017-5-23
Use props
thehippoz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23 ft
United States

Notice the gopro was missing.
2017-5-23
Use props
Exib
lvl.4
Flight distance : 153760 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

What in idiot flying into a stadium, I hope the Karma has someway of storing the users identity and this fool can be prosecuted
2017-5-24
Use props
PanaceaBeachBum
lvl.2
United States

Why would you want him prosecuted, thats harsh. Will it resolve anything?  do the courts have a magic time machine? were you there? do you know more than the rest of us?  This leap to punishing the stupid is amazing.

Maybe you would suggest he go thru a Psyhc evaluation , back ground check and waithing period???

Should he be allowed to own a car? Whats next, no procreation without public approval.

This leap to regulate every aspect of everyone elses life and punish them if they dont conform to your thought process is ridiculous.

Toughen up snowflakes, a dumbass crashed his qaud, no one was hurt and he is out $1500
2017-5-24
Use props
Stavo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 336972 ft
United States

PanaceaBeachBum Posted at 2017-5-24 05:26
Why would you want him prosecuted, thats harsh. Will it resolve anything?  do the courts have a magic time machine? were you there? do you know more than the rest of us?  This leap to punishing the stupid is amazing.

Maybe you would suggest he go thru a Psyhc evaluation , back ground check and waithing period???

So by that logic one should only be punished for breaking the rules if they hurt someone?
2017-5-24
Use props
PanaceaBeachBum
lvl.2
United States

Stavo Posted at 2017-5-24 05:54
So by that logic one should only be punished for breaking the rules if they hurt someone?

No my logic is Exib knows nothing about the situation other than a news story and to wish someone prosecuted for something they know nothing about is ridiculous.

Should I hope that next time you speed that your drivers license is revoked and your are jailed for endangering the life of others ? Whats the difference?
2017-5-24
Use props
JohnMcL7
lvl.3
Flight distance : 15295 ft
Belgium

The post title for the thread is completely wrong, aside from this being a single Karma it clearly didn't 'fall' from the sky as it still had power and appears to be either pilot error or a guidance issue.
2017-5-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules