Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
"Stadium Shot - Night Edition"
768 9 2017-5-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dirty Bird
Captain
Flight distance : 41442379 ft
  • >>>
United States

From the "Ultimate Litchi Series" comes this advanced, long-range, 7.47 mile mission above Baltimore flown by the P3 Standard "Miss Ruby."  

2017-5-23
Use props
Mark The Droner
Captain
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Very nice!  Watched it all the way through!  Looks like a pretty good wind blowing there - I could see the props at one point as you were circling the flag which was almost straight out.  How about a sunset and sunrise edition?  Then just for fun you could put all four videos on one screen and play them simultaneously if you wanted...
2017-5-26
Use props
Dirty Bird
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Mark The Droner Posted at 2017-5-26 04:13
Very nice!  Watched it all the way through!  Looks like a pretty good wind blowing there - I could see the props at one point as you were circling the flag which was almost straight out.  How about a sunset and sunrise edition?  Then just for fun you could put all four videos on one screen and play them simultaneously if you wanted...

Thank you.  That would be pretty cool to get the flights all synced up on a split screen.  I will keep your suggestion in mind.
2017-5-26
Use props
Surrealplaces
lvl.4
Flight distance : 908819 ft
Canada

I like the ghostly effect of the baseball stadium in the dark.

BTW...Go Jays!
2017-5-26
Use props
blackcrusader
First Officer
Flight distance : 689774 ft
Taiwan

Surrealplaces Posted at 2017-5-26 21:51
I like the ghostly effect of the baseball stadium in the dark.

BTW...Go Jays!

These flights are great to watch.  I liked one of the morning runs that was done.
2017-5-27
Use props
Mark The Droner
Captain
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Another idea... put all four in one vid synchronized - you could split screen them but you could also toggle between the different editions in full screen.  I think that would be pretty cool and it's never been done before that I've seen.
2017-5-27
Use props
BigBlueTsunami
First Officer
Flight distance : 503635 ft
  • >>>
United States

Every time I watch this I just get chills.

Jeff
2018-1-26
Use props
Spacetrakker
Captain
Flight distance : 115384 ft
Australia

Brilliant!  Loved your video thanks.  
2018-1-26
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
France

I never get tired of watching this - and the daytime version.  Up there with the best examples of what our hobby is all about. Definitive work, DB.
2018-1-26
Use props
Dirty Bird
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Thanks guys I appreciate it.  This is one of my favorite missions.  Really enjoyed scoring the "Stadium Shot" series flights & tried to give each one a unique soundtrack.
2018-1-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules