Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Case CAS-602029-L6J5P4
803 5 2017-5-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansd226138c
lvl.1
Greece

Can you check the progress on the above case? Payment was made on 17/05 and it was supposed to take 2-3 working days to repair and test. Now, 4-5 working days later the status is still "under repair"!
Also, how long should I expect the shipment to take?

Thanks
2017-5-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sorry to have kept you waiting, we're now working hard to get this situation addressed.
Your case has been reported to the local repair team, will help you escalate it soon, thanks for your support and patience.
2017-5-24
Use props
fansd226138c
lvl.1
Greece

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-5-24 00:25
Sorry to have kept you waiting, we're now working hard to get this situation addressed.
Your case has been reported to the local repair team, will help you escalate it soon, thanks for your support and patience.

Hi, is there any update regarding the above repair case?
It STILL appears as "Under repair".

Thanks a lot.
2017-5-25
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

fansd226138c Posted at 2017-5-25 00:02
Hi, is there any update regarding the above repair case?
It STILL appears as "Under repair".

Hi, sincerely sorry for the delay. We have already escalated this case, will keep you updated.
2017-5-25
Use props
fansd226138c
lvl.1
Greece

I received today a VERY DISAPPOINTING email from DJI, which I copy below to let the rest of the forum know.

Hello,

we got a lot of repairs in this time, so it Needs some more working days (around about 8-13 working days), until your case is fixed.
      If it´s repaired/replaced, tested and everything is fine, you´ll get the trackingnumber via mail.

Have a nice day and

Overall, and keeping in mind that the drone was received by DJI on the 8th of May, it will take over 1 and a half month to get it repaired.

2017-5-26
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fansd226138c Posted at 2017-5-26 00:05
I received today a VERY DISAPPOINTING email from DJI, which I copy below to let the rest of the forum know.

Hello,

We are now working very hard to get this situation resolved so you can get the drone back soon.
Apologize for the delay in repair process, we're aware of your case, will try our best to speed up the process, thanks for your understanding!
2017-5-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules