United Kingdom

A short edit from the 1st 3 flights with the goggles

2017-5-24
Use props
thehippoz
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23 ft
United States

That head tracking looks like it has a high resolution.
2017-5-24
Use props
DevonDrone
lvl.3
Flight distance : 71716 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

thehippoz Posted at 2017-5-24 08:32
That head tracking looks like it has a high resolution.

Yup maybe a little too high, not a feature I will be using often tbh
2017-5-24
Use props
Petroboy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3681 ft
Canada

I know it's only your first try with the Goggles, but how did you feel about the experience after you were done?  Was it a WOW moment or were you a little disappointed in the experience, or somewhere in between?  Be honest now.
2017-5-24
Use props
DevonDrone
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Petroboy Posted at 2017-5-24 09:13
I know it's only your first try with the Goggles, but how did you feel about the experience after you were done?  Was it a WOW moment or were you a little disappointed in the experience, or somewhere in between?  Be honest now.

Ok here is the deal, ive been flying FPV for about 6 years now in aircraft and drones, ive tried every type of goggle around and always ended up using my fat sharks for FPV which were great, but these take it to the next level, for me they for sure left me with the wow factor and tbh are years ahead of the fatsharks etc.

The screen is clear and large with an easy to read osd, they didn't feel heavy on my head at all and in fact I flew out 3 batteries back to back and wished I had more!!.  I will be using them on my Mavic and phantom 4 pro all the time now, I don't see a time that i won't take them out flying with me, and its going to be hard using the fat sharks for other fpv stuff after using these!.

Hope that helps!

Jim.
2017-5-24
Use props
Petroboy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3681 ft
Canada

DevonDrone Posted at 2017-5-24 09:18
Ok here is the deal, ive been flying FPV for about 6 years now in aircraft and drones, ive tried every type of goggle around and always ended up using my fat sharks for FPV which were great, but these take it to the next level, for me they for sure left me with the wow factor and tbh are years ahead of the fatsharks etc.

The screen is clear and large with an easy to read osd, they didn't feel heavy on my head at all and in fact I flew out 3 batteries back to back and wished I had more!!.  I will be using them on my Mavic and phantom 4 pro all the time now, I don't see a time that i won't take them out flying with me, and its going to be hard using the fat sharks for other fpv stuff after using these!.

Good feedback.  Appreciate your thoughts.
2017-5-24
Use props
I am the E
lvl.4
  • >>>
Slovakia

I just got mine and am charging them. Did you try the FIXED WING with them. Also did you have to do the NEW REGISTRATION thing???
2017-5-24
Use props
DevonDrone
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I am the E Posted at 2017-5-24 09:38
I just got mine and am charging them. Did you try the FIXED WING with them. Also did you have to do the NEW REGISTRATION thing???

I didnt try fixed wing yet, and they just auto reg'd  as i set them up when at home on the wifi and my  app was logged into my account when i first turned them on, just click register now then wait a few secs and its all done.
2017-5-24
Use props
I am the E
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DevonDrone Posted at 2017-5-24 10:01
I didnt try fixed wing yet, and they just auto reg'd  as i set them up when at home on the wifi and my  app was logged into my account when i first turned them on, just click register now then wait a few secs and its all done.

Thx Mate! Will do.
2017-5-24
Use props
DevonDrone
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Your welcome, and enjoy!!
2017-5-24
Use props
Matt-and-Riley