Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Connection broken!
1955 5 2017-5-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
baitong32
New

Thailand

I have no idea what happens with my dji lightbridge and i am here Thailand no one know how to fix it also dji office Thailand seems like ahve know knowledge about lightbridge at all and have to send my lighbridge to USA forcheck what happens and it take more than 1 month
anyone know how to fix it sir ?

Thank you all sir.
2017-5-24
Use props
DennisMurry08
Captain
Flight distance : 5948264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Can you be a little more specific as to what is broke? What isnt working? Is it LB 1 or 2? Can't offer any help if we don't know what the problem is...
2017-5-24
Use props
baitong32
New

Thailand

DennisMurry08 Posted at 2017-5-24 14:22
Can you be a little more specific as to what is broke? What isnt working? Is it LB 1 or 2? Can't offer any help if we don't know what the problem is...

lightbridge 1 sir

Thank you
2017-5-26
Use props
DennisMurry08
Captain
  • >>>
United States

baitong32 Posted at 2017-5-26 02:20
lightbridge 1 sir

Thank you

Ok...but what is it doing or not doing? I mean what is the problem and do you have any screenshots or video? Trying to help but need to know what kind of problem you are having...thanks
2017-5-26
Use props
baitong32
New

Thailand

DennisMurry08 Posted at 2017-5-26 08:39
Ok...but what is it doing or not doing? I mean what is the problem and do you have any screenshots or video? Trying to help but need to know what kind of problem you are having...thanks

everything can power up but when i try to connect with my monitor it said connection broken

for example i install the lightbridge and try to fly the s900 and then. i dint get picture from lightbridge because it said connection broken

sorry for my grammar haha i am asian haha

Thank you sir
2017-5-27
Use props
DennisMurry08
Captain
  • >>>
United States

You will need to connect your Lightbridge ground unit to the Lightbridge assistant. You will see a list. See if it shows the first three versions. Here is a link to the forum where this could be your problem: http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... D318%26typeid%3D318
2017-5-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules