News Story on the Spark
1082 3 2017-5-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BlazeAir
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

I am sure you've already heard a lot on this new little drone, but here is another cool story on the DJI Spark. I am still on the fence about this little gadget, mostly because of the camera. Here is the story~ AV News: DJI Unveils Spark Drone

Let me know what you think.

2017-5-24
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

They were kinda dissin' the hand gesture thing.  Seems to me DJI implemented that for the selfie.  If you got this thing in your pocket, you can launch it from within the palm of your hand without a controller, position it in the air with your hand, take the selfie photo, then land it in your hand and put it back in your pocket.  This could all happen in less than a minute.  There's no other drone that does this and selfies are very popular.  So I'm not sure if I'd dismiss this so quickly.  
2017-5-24
Use props
I am the E
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Mark The Droner Posted at 2017-5-24 15:21
They were kinda dissin' the hand gesture thing.  Seems to me DJI implemented that for the selfie.  If you got this thing in your pocket, you can launch it from within the palm of your hand without a controller, position it in the air with your hand, take the selfie photo, then land it in your hand and put it back in your pocket.  This could all happen in less than a minute.  There's no other drone that does this and selfies are very popular.  So I'm not sure if I'd dismiss this so quickly.

A lot of cheap selfie drones have that feature. Gogole best 2017 new drones and you will see them.
2017-5-24
Use props
sprsaoon69
lvl.1

India

daily planner pdf
version
color
bold
airplane
micky
apple