NEW Naza-M Lite Conversion
2697 4 2014-10-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RunnerDuck
New

United States

I'm a nooby to quads and have a question about controlling a Naza-M Lite with a Spektrum DX6i and AR6200.
I have recently built a Turnigy H.A.L. quad and I'm flying it with my Spektrum xT and xR and a KK2 flight controller.
I'm setting it up with a Tarot gimbal and GoPro.
I'm unable to controll the quad good enough to get good steady video and have ordered a Naza-M Lite to improve the stability.
My question is: How good will my Spektrum xT/xR combination work with the Naza? Remember that I need the "gear" switch to control the gimbal.
If this combination is too difficult to set up or won't work with the Naza, what xT/xR would be better? I don't have a ton of money to spend but want it to work really well.
All suggestions would be appreciated.
2014-10-11
Use props
n2stuff
lvl.3

United States

A lot of people are having great luck with this radio.............

http://www.getfpv.com/frsky-tara ... -w-case-mode-2.html

If I didn't just buy a DX9 I would have got the taranis.
2014-10-11
Use props
RunnerDuck
New

United States

n2stuff Posted at 2014-10-12 10:39
A lot of people are having great luck with this radio.............

http://www.getfpv.com/frsky-tara ...

And the X8R receiver as well?
2014-10-12
Use props
RunnerDuck
New

United States

RunnerDuck Posted at 2014-10-12 22:26
And the X8R receiver as well?

What about the FrSky X8R 8/16Ch S.BUS ACCST Telemetry Receiver W/Smart Port vs the OrangeRx Open LRS 433MHz TX Module (JR/Turnigy compatible) and OrangeRX DSMX/DSM2 Compatible 2.4Ghz Transmitter Module (JR/Turnigy compatible)?
2014-10-12
Use props
n2stuff
lvl.3

United States

The first item you listed is the receiver for the Taranis radio. The other items are different transmitter modules that will plug in the back of the Taranis radio. That's what make the Taranis radio so nice.
2014-10-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules