970 5 2017-5-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hummingbird.UAV
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 27489951 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Please to receive my SafeDrone Zertifikat from Lufthansa Technik and registration tags for Germany.
Germany has the most reasonable UAV / Drone rules in the world.  Airport exclusion zone radius is only 1.5km (0.93 miles)

Certificate

Certificate
2017-5-24
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Good job Hummingbird, congratulations..
2017-5-24
Use props
Airic
lvl.1
Flight distance : 23481 ft
Germany

At first I was disappointed about the new UAV rules in Germany.
Especially the hight restriction (100m) and the line of sight rule. (totally not necessary for DJI products)
But when I saw the UAV rules in other countries around the world I was very glad I live in Germany!

Have the same certificate und also got my metal name plates for the drone.
The test for the certificate was easy, so I don't think this will hold up or qualify you for anything official.
But a good thing to get rid of any anoying passerbies who want to report you to the police.
2017-5-25
Use props
Hummingbird.UAV
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Canada

Airic Posted at 2017-5-25 06:09
At first I was disappointed about the new UAV rules in Germany.
Especially the hight restriction (100m) and the line of sight rule. (totally not necessary for DJI products)
But when I saw the UAV rules in other countries around the world I was very glad I live in Germany!

Canada has a 9km no fly zone radius around airports, even the smallest ones.  In many areas there are so many airports the circles overlap resulting in no place to fly legally.  The test was not that hard except I had trouble with some of the long words as German is not my working language.  If I ever get to holiday in Germany and bring a drone I'll have safety tags for it.
2017-5-25
Use props
Airic
lvl.1
Flight distance : 23481 ft
Germany

Ah sorry! I automatically assumed you live in Germany, too
Thought the SafeDrone cerificate is a german only thing, my bad.

The rules in Canada really suck but have a look at Sweden!
They practically have forbidden drone flying there.
Belgium is also very restrictive. Flying only allowed on private property!

The rules in Germany also include that the UAV rules will be reviewed every two years.
Hope they don't get more strict!
So, to all german guys: Behave! With a bit of luck they may allow us more in the future if nothing serious happens!
2017-5-25
Use props
Hummingbird.UAV
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Canada

Airic Posted at 2017-5-25 06:56
Ah sorry! I automatically assumed you live in Germany, too
Thought the SafeDrone cerificate is a german only thing, my bad.

The certificate has no value in Canada.  Even so the information from the test is valuable to new pilots everywhere.  I suggested to DJI that they could make similar tests for various regions.  Pilots who pass the test would get an unlocking code for their drone to switch it out of beginner mode.  This would go a long way to improving UAV flight safety.
2017-5-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules