Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Can't submit repair request - State & zipcode mismatch?q
2337 8 2017-5-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jboyer75
lvl.1
Flight distance : 34177 ft
United States

Hello,

I'm trying to submit a request for a repair of my Mavic Pro. When I get to the screen that asks for my zip code and state. I've entered everything in correctly, but I keep getting an error stating that my state (California), does not match my zip code (94536, Fremont)

How can I get a CAS number in order to send my drone in for repair? I have DJI care.

Jboyer75
2017-5-24
Use props
fans9a83ce17
lvl.1
United States

I have the same issue, not accepting zip code of Irvine, CA 92604
2017-5-24
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi Jboyer75 ,I would recommend you send a email with your info to support.us@dji.com. we will help to create a case for you. Besides , could you please also send us the screenshot of the error message and the screenshot of the webpage with your info? We'd like to check it.
2017-5-25
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator

fans9a83ce17 Posted at 2017-5-24 20:46
I have the same issue, not accepting zip code of Irvine, CA 92604

Hey, please send a email with your info to support.us@dji.com. we'll create a case for you.
2017-5-25
Use props
upintheair
lvl.1
United States

DJI-Thor Posted at 2017-5-25 00:27
Hey, please send a email with your info to . we'll create a case for you.

Hello,

I was able to create the case number and shipment detail from a different computer.
Can you tell me while shipping can I use the same box in which the drone came in? and what accessories I need to send other than Drone body and controller?
2017-5-25
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

upintheair Posted at 2017-5-25 13:50
Hello,

I was able to create the case number and shipment detail from a different computer.

That would be fine. so long as you also put the drone's box in a shipping safe box as well. If you're not having any battery issues, you can just send in the aircraft and RC.
2017-5-25
Use props
djiuser_Wr4S9hlEtiBI
New

Puerto Rico

DJI-Thor Posted at 2017-5-25 00:27
Hey, please send a email with your info to . we'll create a case for you.

Hello,
I've been contacting DJI support regarding this zip code error when im trying to submit the repair request, but i have not received response.
2020-7-1
Use props
djiuser_Wr4S9hlEtiBI
New

Puerto Rico

djiuser_Wr4S9hlEtiBI Posted at 7-1 09:34
Hello,
I've been contacting DJI support regarding this zip code error when im trying to submit the repair request, but i have not received response.

I live in Puerto Rico, maybe i Think this is due to not being able to receive this service in my region?
2020-7-1
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_Wr4S9hlEtiBI Posted at 7-1 09:38
I live in Puerto Rico, maybe i Think this is due to not being able to receive this service in my region?

Hi, I am sorry for the delay. Puerto Rico doesn't support an online repair service request, I am able to manage your email ticket and have asked the proper team to reply to you asap. Please wait for the email reply, our support will help you out.
2020-7-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules