Weak video signal
836 1 2017-5-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans698cce61
New
United States

Hello al. Hope you can help. Brand new Phantom 4 out of box.  Do the firmware up date.  Have horrible video weak signals at less than 50 feet.  iOS on iPhone 6 needed updating so I did that.  Yesterday had one flight. Some frame drop and lag out to 1000 ft or so and came bad next battery in the same place have signal loss and black screen lag etc 5 feet away.  Am totally frustrated and disappointed need this up and running right as want to take on vacation to Hawaii. My Hubsan H501s had better video than my Phantom 4. That just not right.  Some is way wrong. Do I have a bad unit out of the box. How can I have weak signal and dropped frames and broken frames at 3-5 feet from the drone  scared to fligh and won't be any go to me on vacation this way.  Not even worth owning the drone is this can't be figured out.  Thanks again and please help.

Brian
2017-5-25
Use props
Nigelbrinkmann
lvl.4
Flight distance : 586391 ft
Australia

Hi, how full is your iPhone 6?,also have you closed out all other apps on you device before using the DJI app? , the DJI go 4 app requires a lot of processing power to run smoothly.
If you have another device to try, I would try that first before sending the drone back
Also is there any wifi signals around you, or powerlines etc? This also may cause video interference.
What is you drone signal like? (Not the video feed signal)
2017-5-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules