And once again promises broken
868 5 2017-5-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans42b101d8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 161519 ft
United States

Still no drone, was told by Thursday I would have it and now received a call to say they are behind?? Really? No guarantee when I will ever receive a drone BUT they do promise I will at some point!!

This is so far beyond unacceptable it really blows my mind!! I can't believe a company like this is in business. Product itself saves you, I would have gone a different direction had I known support was this incompetent.

Case:
CAS-577522-T2Z4X8
2017-5-25
Use props
fans42b101d8
lvl.1
United States

This has now gone beyond 40 days, just sad!!
2017-5-25
Use props
jamesw
lvl.3
Flight distance : 169364 ft
Canada

Why not cancel your order and buy it at an apple store, or get it online at amazon, b and H, or adorama and get it in 2 days?  
2017-5-25
Use props
fans42b101d8
lvl.1
United States

It was sent in for "repair" water damage it always a total loss and new drone. I sent mine in and originally told 7-10 days and they wouldn't tell me what a drone replacement would cost until I sent it in. Then the tried to hit me for $710! Cheaper (with all accessories you get) to just buy a new drone and sell off the stuff you didn't need. Price was reduced to $556 and again told shipping would happen within 48 hours of paying... that was 2 weeks ago. Then told I would have it by Thursday only to get a call to say I will receive it sometime but not sure when. Over 40 days now. Horrible
2017-5-25
Use props
Andy Engel
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1446650 ft
United States

Mine is finally back on it's way after a repair for the focus issue I was having with the camera but unfortunately I feel misled by some processes. Overall the process was OK but there needs to be better communication and transparency.

My Mavic was received and the issue was assessed and DJI notified me that they would be REPAIRING the camera. The next steps included them repairing and then testing the Mavic to pass QA (great!). I was told at that point that the Mavic would ship within 1-2 working days which would have meant it would be shipping on or by 5/18. This did not happen and I contacted DJI Support about this. I received a phone call and email from someone at DJI apologizing about this due to a large amount of repairs needing to be shipped. He advised that my shipping would be upgraded to 2 day shipping to reduce the transit time from CA to NY (great!). I received a shipping notification on 5/23 that my Mavic was on it's way but it wasn't my Mavic. The email contained a different serial number so I'm not sure what was repaired and what was tested (bad, maybe?). The S/N shows a manufacture date of 4/11 so I'm assuming it's a new one? I was also disappointed to see that I did not get upgraded to 2 day shipping and that it's coming to me via UPS ground with a delivery date of 5/31 (bad). I reached out to DJI Support again about the shipping issue and they were going to contact the individual that called me but I have not heard anything as of yet.

I'm hoping this is a new Mavic and I am really hoping there's nothing wrong with this one because I do not want to go through this process again.
2017-5-25
Use props
fans42b101d8
lvl.1
United States

I feel your pain, it's not how it should be
2017-5-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules