DJI Mavic stolen in Viernheim, Germany - find serial number?
1314 8 2017-5-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mirkokiefer
New
Germany

Hi, my dear DJI Mavic Pro was stolen tonight in Viernheim, Germany out of a car.

Is there a way to retrieve the serial number so I can report it to the police?
I have my DJI login credentials and had the drone activated with it.

Also it would be great to be notified in case someone tries to use the drone.

Many thanks for any support!

2017-5-25
Use props
Jenee 2
First Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

Not sure about the serial number but I wrote all mine down as soon as I got the Mavic.
In the DJI GO 4 app there is a feature called Find My Drone. Obviously the drone would have to be turned on but you never know your luck. It can be found when you open the app and see the picture of the Mavic, tap on the 3 bars, top right hand corner.
2017-5-25
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Jenee 2 Posted at 2017-5-25 20:20
Not sure about the serial number but I wrote all mine down as soon as I got the Mavic.
In the DJI GO 4 app there is a feature called Find My Drone. Obviously the drone would have to be turned on but you never know your luck. It can be found when you open the app and see the picture of the Mavic, tap on the 3 bars, top right hand corner.

Great Idea for the "find my drone" just get ready to confront the people who stoled it.
2017-5-25
Use props
Vl KV
lvl.2
Flight distance : 687362 ft
Russia

My mavic has been stolen too. But It was brand new not activated! And they activated my mavic, and i even have no chanse to track it ( DJI supports gave me just ip address and email who activated it. So i hope polica are able to track it
2017-6-6
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Only place you will get your serial number is in the app but your drone needs to be turned on, dji will also have your S/n but I'm not to sure if they will give it out.
2017-6-6
Use props
AG0N-Gary
First Officer
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

As far as I know, you will have to be in range of your drone with the remote control to activate "find me".
2017-6-6
Use props
mirkokiefer
New
Germany

Nobody here from DJI who can help? I've seen in previous threads that customers got help after a theft.
DJI should be able to see who activates the drone again and even track location.
2017-6-12
Use props
AG0N-Gary
First Officer
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

The SN is on the box, if you have it.
2017-6-12
Use props
Mafia16
First Officer
Flight distance : 26490948 ft
  • >>>
Dominican Republic

mirkokiefer Posted at 2017-6-12 08:00
Nobody here from DJI who can help? I've seen in previous threads that customers got help after a theft.
DJI should be able to see who activates the drone again and even track location.

try contacting DJI HQ phone number, for the SN they can check it with your dji email login or order number. hope you can track you mavic.
2017-6-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules