Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Aircraft disconnected
1064 2 2017-5-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HighCamera
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1213238 ft
  • >>>
United States

I got the goggles today and am trying to use them with my P4P. I get everything all going and it's great and then I lose connection from the RC to the bird (not good when flying) I might be the only one to be trying to do this

2017-5-25
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

Unfortunately, losing the video connection to the aircraft is going to happen at some stage, there is no such thing as a guaranteed connection. The issue is more about how far away the aircraft was, and under what circumstances this happened. If you lose connection, then fly back towards yourself to re-establish connection. But if this is happening only a short distance away from you, then there may be a problem with your system.
2017-5-25
Use props
HighCamera
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1213238 ft
  • >>>
United States

Actually I was out on the front porch investigating settings etc. so I never flew. It happened in the house repeatedly, I started changing cables and usual troubleshooting stuff (reboots all around) then I went outside and it happened a few times. No phone or tab any where around. I have the HDMI module that I got from DJI, I wonder if that has anything to do with it?  I'm hooked up using USB to the goggles from the same usb that you would normally use to hook your phone or tablet.

Anyway... weird part is everything works for a bit. That cancels out a whole lot of suspects.
Maybe the update this weekend will help!!
2017-5-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules