DENUNCIATION TO DJI BY ESTAFA-FIRMWARE MALOGRA LOS PHANTOM 3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans775bca9a
lvl.1
Flight distance : 200584 ft
Peru

Dear comrades who had the problem updating the firmware of Phamton 3. I call to meet to make a complaint to DJI, because they have made available a Firmware that fail the pahmton 3 and many are no longer guaranteed. IT'S A DJI TO MAKE SILVER OR IT'S A GREAT SCORE !!! We have to meet because we are already more than 5,000 affected globally and proceed to make the complaint in front of the courts ..
2017-5-25
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

I'm sorry, I'm having a hard time understanding your post. Are you having difficulty updating the firmware itself, or were you able to update but are incurring performance issues afterwards? Could you please elaborate as to exactly what issues you're experiencing and the firmware that is confirmed to be applied to the RC and aircraft. In addition, exactly which Phantom 3 model do you have? Can you also clarify what you mean by "it's a DJI to make silver or it's a great score"?
2017-5-25
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha fans775,

Si tienes problemas con el inglés.  Post en español y voy a tratar de utilizar la traducción automática al inglés para usted.  Luego Jamie te puede ayudar mejor.

If you have problems with English.  Post in Spanish and I will try to use machine translation to English for you.  Then Jamie can help you better.

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-5-26
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-5-25 20:19
I'm sorry, I'm having a hard time understanding your post. Are you having difficulty updating the firmware itself, or were you able to update but are incurring performance issues afterwards? Could you please elaborate as to exactly what issues you're experiencing and the firmware that is confirmed to be applied to the RC and aircraft. In addition, exactly which Phantom 3 model do you have? Can you also clarify what you mean by "it's a DJI to make silver or it's a great score"?

He's saying there are 5000 affected by some problem with firmware and is trying to get a class action suit happening.
2017-5-26
Use props
KM5RG-Robert
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2075213 ft
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-5-25 20:19

His icon indicates he has a P3P.
2017-5-26
Use props
fans775bca9a
lvl.1
Flight distance : 200584 ft
Peru

it is right.     He's saying there are 5000 affected by some problem with firmware and is trying to get a class action suit happening.
2017-5-26
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

fans775bca9a Posted at 2017-5-26 09:23
it is right.     He's saying there are 5000 affected by some problem with firmware and is trying to get a class action suit happening.

That part I understood, however, could you happen to elaborate as to what the problem is that you feel requires a class action suit? We're more than happy to help you try to get whatever issue you have sorted, but communication is required. Specific information regarding your set up would be appreciated.

If language is an issue, then you can try writing in Spanish and use Google translate to try and get a better idea as to what's going on.
2017-5-26
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-5-26 15:54
That part I understood, however, could you happen to elaborate as to what the problem is that you feel requires a class action suit? We're more than happy to help you try to get whatever issue you have sorted, but communication is required. Specific information regarding your set up would be appreciated.

If language is an issue, then you can try writing in Spanish and use Google translate to try and get a better idea as to what's going on.

Aloha Jamie,

It looks like that is what he did but he did not back-translate into Spanish to see if what was said was what he wanted to say.  Whenever you use machine translation, you have to back-translate.  Some translation services even have a button for that.

It would probably be best if he just post in Spanish and then someone can machine translate and back translate for him.  That is why I offered to do it for him.

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-5-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules