Something a little more dramatic...
763 7 2017-5-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bcjkdem1
lvl.4
United States

Hey guys! Take a look at this more dramatic/dark Mavic video I put together, and let me know what you think! All of your feddback has really helped me in the past, and I look forward to hearing your guy's thoughts!

Also, these are my two previous videos. Any feedback on which you like better/don't like/needs changing would be greatly appreciated!

2017-5-25
Use props
Jenee 2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

Good videos. The only comment I can make is that when you are filming scenery (as opposed to action) some of the scenes could have been a bit shorter to hold the watcher's interest. So keep them impressive but a bit shorter.
2017-5-25
Use props
bcjkdem1
lvl.4
United States

Jenee 2 Posted at 2017-5-25 19:54
Good videos. The only comment I can make is that when you are filming scenery (as opposed to action) some of the scenes could have been a bit shorter to hold the watcher's interest. So keep them impressive but a bit shorter.

Thank you very much! I will give short clips a try next video.
2017-5-25
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very nicely done!
2017-5-25
Use props
Bintryin
lvl.3
Flight distance : 164406 ft
Australia

Looks  good to me
2017-5-25
Use props
MavicAlpha
lvl.4
Flight distance : 243770 ft
Malaysia

very nice footage.
2017-5-25
Use props
rnrnrn
lvl.4
Flight distance : 430932 ft
Germany

Good footage as mentioned before - short scenes in short clips will keep the viewer interested. Please do keep in mind how different your attention span as the author is compared to a first time viewer ;) happy flying, cheers!
2017-5-25
Use props
bcjkdem1
lvl.4
United States

rnrnrn Posted at 2017-5-25 23:38
Good footage  as mentioned before - short scenes in short clips will keep the viewer interested. Please do keep in mind how different your attention span as the author is compared to a first time viewer ;) happy flying, cheers!

Thank you, and yes, I will keep this in mind. It's tough to cut the clips so short when it is based around the song so much, but I will try cutting mid-song measure next time more frequently, rather than always waiting till the restart of each beat to cut to new clips.
Greatly appreciate the feedback! It goes a long way in my future edits. Thanks again, guys!
2017-5-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules