Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Calibrate cannot - Campass Error
767 4 2017-5-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kimporamin
New
Thailand

I 'm Calibrate passed , Put a Phantom 3 SD on the floor. Status on screen Campass Error

*Please see Video clip & Picture

- Is there a way to fix it i'm ?

S__9854979.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dYS9uPVYqY

2017-5-26
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

It is telling you that there is iron or steel in the floor you have the Phantom sitting on. Move to another area with no metal in the floor.
2017-5-26
Use props
Labroides
Captain
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

That's not a problem with the compass.
The compass is fine and it's telling you there is a problem where it is.
Don't ever calibrate the compass in a place like that where the compass is telling you there is a problem.
2017-5-26
Use props
solentlife
Captain
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Latvia

Looking at the short video - Concrete ... that can be your answer.

Concrete has usually RE-BAR in it ... steel bars to give strength and rigidity.

Also note Houses have pipes / wires / metal in ...

Any of these can lead to errors.

Even going out to front of house and on pavement / road / drive can be bad ... you have no idea what is under there.

Best place to do calibration is a clear farm field well away from anything.

When you go back to home and desired flying site - the fact it says ... MOVE AIRCRAFT tells you that you have a magnetic anomaly where you are. Sorry but you have choice : Move to safer location and fly or ignore it and have a bad day.

Note - if you get this warning - DO NOT calibrate there !! Switch all off ..... move position and power up again. Still getting warning. Power down, move and power all up again. You may have to try a few places even close to each other before its OK. Why power down ? To reset all so it starts fresh and equates properly the location. I found that when I have this warning that just moving does not cancel it. But switching all off and restarting does.

Nigel
2017-5-26
Use props
kimporamin
New
Thailand

OkThankyou  
2017-5-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules