Thanks dji forum
678 4 2017-5-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Eric ncfwa
lvl.4
Flight distance : 322526 ft
Australia

I started with P3S in January this year & now have the P4P, P3S has been great just a bit of live video interference during some flights, camera sd card footage very good, great to fly. Only had 2 flights with P4P due to work & weather, first flight a bit scary, interference issues, switched itself to atti mode, lucky I was watching very carefully flew it back, it regained sat mode landed it then reviewed pre flight instructions, I may have missed something. Second flight a lot better, just losing signal often,video recording shutting down every 51 seconds . After consulting dji forum I believe the problem is my tablet galaxy tab A 9.7 does not have enough computing power left. I have purchased a Nvidia Shield K1 that will be my dedicated drone tablet, will try it out tomorrow. Thanks to all the positive feedback & info posted it has helped me a great deal
Regards Eric ncfwa
2017-5-26
Use props
RonHarper
lvl.2

United States

If you want to ensure much better performance on DJI products, you may want to consider iOS. DJI is optimized for that system much more than Android and you really don't see these issues on iOS.
2017-5-26
Use props
theGrindLab.com
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1375846 ft
  • >>>
United States

Avoid the Android 7 update on your K1 until further notice.
2017-5-26
Use props
Eric ncfwa
lvl.4
Flight distance : 322526 ft
Australia

theGrindLab.com Posted at 2017-5-26 07:28
Avoid the Android 7 update on your K1 until further notice.

Yes I have disabled auto upgrade as per instructions from the forum, this was one of the issues I had before the purchase, but I will give it a go, thanks,
Eric
2017-5-26
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

It's good to hear you were able to find the root of the issue. Please keep us posted on how the new tablet works for you.
2017-5-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules