RC of new P4P+ wont charge and the software is in a crash loop
1210 4 2017-5-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ErmanErim
New
Germany

Hi!

So I got my new P4P+ today. As soon as I unpacked it I plugged the RC as well as the battery in the charger and left everything alone for about six hours. The battery looks like it did just fine, showing 4 green bars and a green circle.

The RC however still has one of its four LEDs constantly lit and the other constantly blinking, no matter whether it is connected to the charger or not. If I turn the drone on, the LED on the left is green, otherwise it is red.

I red on the internet that updating the RC might solve the problems. I turned on the RC (still connected to the charger even though it doesnt do anything). I was able to connect to my Wifi as well as logging in and activating my device.

I then have been redirected to the start screen and since then the RC is in a crash-loop. It crashes with the "unfortunately dji go 4 has stopped" message, I press OK, the app reboots and the after max. 3 seconds it crashes again.

Dont know what to do now, please help.
2017-5-26
Use props
Eric13
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13982031 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Have you turned your RC off before charging?
2017-5-26
Use props
ErmanErim
New
Germany

Right after the unboxing I plugged the RC and the drone battery into the charger. Didnt turn on neither
2017-5-26
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Try the following button combinations to see if it helps:

Reset the RC of presets:
* Turn on the controller, and the aircraft should be off.
* Press C1, C2, and shutter on the controller then turn the controller off.
* Turn on both the aircraft and the controller and link the remote.

If the issue persists, could you happen to provide a short video of what it's doing? Where did you purchase the aircraft?
2017-5-26
Use props
ErmanErim
New
Germany

Hi, I've reset the RC and was now able to update the drone and the RC. However, the RC is still not charging. Here's a video I made, showing the problem:
2017-5-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules