Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Loss of the radio signal at 25 meters of altitude and 50 meters?
577 6 2017-5-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dibi38
New
Flight distance : 143041 ft
France

The technical data of the phantom 3 announcement distance 500 meters is far from what is announced !!!
What is the problem ! DJI is a liar on the actual performance of the Phantom 3 standard ???
This is not normal! DJI is abusing its notoriety !
what do you think ?
2017-5-26
Use props
Eric13
Captain
Flight distance : 13430925 ft
  • >>>
Germany

I think you should first tell us in detail where you were flying, the surroundings etc.
Starting a thread without providing detail and cursing instead is not a good way to begin with if you are seeking help.

As far as my P3S is concerned I can tell you that I had problems even at closer range than you described - over concrete of a skate park and a landing pier.
Then again at a beach flying far over the sea I had no issues.
2017-5-26
Use props
Peterx
Captain
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

First thing of this issue is the enviroinment around the Phantom. 2nd thing is the charge level of all batteries(inclusive the mobile device. .
2017-5-26
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Based on what you've provided, we would need some more information in order to get this sorted. Like others have already mentioned, what kind of areas are you flying in? What mobile device do you use and Go app version? Have you checked your antenna positioning?

Where and when did you buy the unit? All of this would be appreciated in order to properly assess the situation. There are users that have been able to reach 500m without issues when under the appropriate conditions. Many have been able to go farther out that what you've provided on average.
2017-5-26
Use props
Dibi38
New
France

Eric13 Posted at 2017-5-26 10:02
I think you should first tell us in detail where you were flying, the surroundings etc.
Starting a thread without providing detail and cursing instead is not a good way to begin with if you are seeking help.

Sorry, I'm a little bit disappointed by the answer of DJI who tells me that my mobile is not in the list of compatible phones for this rid of the problem! While I was able to fly a dozen flights at 120 meters of alditude and at a distance of 100 meters in one fell swoop I can not exceed 30 meters of altitude and a distance of 50 meters without making an RTH. I fly at the same place in open country, batteries mobile radio and drone loaded with depth. I do not understand the problem. What is the breakdown?
2017-5-26
Use props
Eric13
Captain
Flight distance : 13430925 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Looks like you haven't gone through the new activation process.
The limits you experienced are being enforced when you haven't done so:
https://www.dji.com/newsroom/new ... nd-firmware-updates
2017-5-26
Use props
Dibi38
New
France

Eric13 Posted at 2017-5-26 22:54
Looks like you haven't gone through the new activation process.
The limits you experienced are being enforced when you haven't done so:
https://www.dji.com/newsroom/new ... nd-firmware-updates

Thank you Eric for this information. I just reconnected on DJI GO application. I will test again!
2017-5-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules