Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI REPAIR Progress Inquiry
12Next >
5070 43 2017-5-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
aronsson
lvl.1
Flight distance : 42543 ft
United States

My Mavic lost controll - and didnt follow RC.I have sent the Mavic Pro for repair/exchange ( and it was received last week).On the case status it says it takes 1-3 business days to conduct damage assesment.
It has been 6 business days and no news..

Anyone know what should I do and why does it take so much longer then scheduled?

thank you very much.

case status :(

case status :(
2017-5-26
Use props
SadOwnerOfMavic
lvl.1
Flight distance : 31132 ft
Poland

Wait patiently. I was waiting for 15 working days for damage assessment.
2017-5-26
Use props
aronsson
lvl.1
United States

SadOwnerOfMavic Posted at 2017-5-26 10:31

Thank you! so even though it says 1-3 business days it takes so much longer?
2017-5-26
Use props
thehippoz
Captain
Flight distance : 23 ft
United States

http://bit.ly/2qrPqTT
2017-5-26
Use props
PM160Mavic
lvl.3
Flight distance : 303219 ft
United States

They seem to be backed up and it should be a little longer than usual.  Patience is difficult when you just want to fly!  
2017-5-26
Use props
aronsson
lvl.1
United States

PM160Mavic Posted at 2017-5-26 12:36
They seem to be backed up and it should be a little longer than usual.  Patience is difficult when you just want to fly!

so true...
2017-5-26
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sincerely sorry for the delay in repair process, we're now working very hard to speed up the process so you can fly it soon.
Could you please provide me your case number so we can escalate it?
Thank you so much for your support and patience!
2017-5-26
Use props
aronsson
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-5-26 19:02
Sincerely sorry for the delay in repair process, we're now working very hard to speed up the process so you can fly it soon.
Could you please provide me your case number so we can escalate it?
Thank you so much for your support and patience!

Thank you so much in advance for your attention and help on this matter.

2017-5-27
Use props
fanse680ec76
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1163333 ft
United States

I waited 6 weeks from shipping to getting mine back. Mine lost signal, showed "disconnected" then bye bye... I had to track it down. Luckly I found it.
2017-5-27
Use props
bcjkdem1
Second Officer
United States

SadOwnerOfMavic Posted at 2017-5-26 10:31

Don't wait patiently. You have a right to be upset with DJI's incorrect timeframes for every step of the repair process, when you paid a thousand dollars for this piece of equipment...
Call the support number, get names of everyone you talk to, ask to talk to supervisors, and take copious notes on everything that happens (and all of the bs you are bound to hear).
Post all of your notes on here so the moderators see it, and hopefully take action, in their desperate hopes that other potential buyers on the forum don't see how bad DJI's customer/repair service really is....
That's the only way I got anywhere with them after a month and half of the runaround...

Good luck, and godspeed, my friend! You are gonna need it!  
2017-5-27
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

aronsson Posted at 2017-5-27 07:24
Thank you so much in advance for your attention and help on this matter.

I received you message just now, and have reported it to the local repair team, will help you look into it and handle it soon.
2017-5-30
Use props
aronsson
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-5-30 02:53
I received you message just now, and have reported it to the local repair team, will help you look into it and handle it soon.

thank you very much in advance!
2017-5-30
Use props
fansaabf4f11
New

Netherlands

Same here, i my case it says in repair since May 18th, no progress since... why??

2017-5-30
Use props
Mcflying
Second Officer
Flight distance : 243753 ft
Netherlands

In the past i made this post
It gives some info what to expect.

2017-5-30
Use props
aronsson
lvl.1
United States

So after a few ( SEVERAL LONG) hours calling the DJI today I received an email with the repair invoice. Kind of disappointing taking in consideration that one of the agent confirmed that they have received the description of the accident and confirmed that it was most probably not my fault and the repairs will be done free of charge
I think it is unfair since that happened right before the major firmware update and it was defenetely an issue with the RC... Also I have received a VM (from 732 number) reminding to pay the invoice asap.

2017-5-30
Use props
Kronos69
lvl.3
Italy

Not a single after sale experience that's quick and free of pain.

Just like mine, hellish situations.

This is a literal shame.
2017-5-30
Use props
fansb5266140
lvl.1
United States

aronsson Posted at 2017-5-30 13:08
So after a few ( SEVERAL LONG) hours calling the DJI today I received an email with the repair invoice. Kind of disappointing taking in consideration that one of the agent confirmed that they have received the description of the accident and confirmed that it was most probably not my fault and the repairs will be done free of charge  
I think it is unfair since that happened right before the major firmware update and it was defenetely an issue with the RC... Also I have received a VM (from 732 number) reminding to pay the invoice asap.

what number did you call? I have been stuck on the eval process. I need to have the drone back soon. Hopefully I can get an answer and expedite the repair process. Looking forward to your outcome. I'm in CA so hopefully it shouldn't take long to ship once I get an invoice to paid.
2017-5-30
Use props
Mcflying
Second Officer
Flight distance : 243753 ft
Netherlands

Hi Aronsson,

You could raise a dispute at DJI, if your convinced they made an false judgement or when the repair invoice is too high.
2017-5-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fansaabf4f11 Posted at 2017-5-30 07:08
Same here, i my case it says in repair since May 18th, no progress since... why??

[view_image]

May I have your case number so I can help you escalate it?
2017-5-31
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

According to the data analysis result, it's pilot error, we sent you the e-mail to explained the details.
If you have any query, please feel free to let me know.
We'll start to repair it after payment is confirmed.
2017-5-31
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Kronos69 Posted at 2017-5-30 17:56
Not a single after sale experience that's quick and free of pain.

Just like mine, hellish situations.

I checked the case with local designated team, you did not provide the info needed to issue the refund. Did you reply the e-mail to our support?
2017-5-31
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fansb5266140 Posted at 2017-5-30 21:02
what number did you call? I have been stuck on the eval process. I need to have the drone back soon. Hopefully I can get an answer and expedite the repair process. Looking forward to your outcome. I'm in CA so hopefully it shouldn't take long to ship once I get an invoice to paid.

May I have your case number so I can check it for you? Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
2017-5-31
Use props
fansb5266140
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-5-31 04:11
May I have your case number so I can check it for you? Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Hello DJI Natalia. Here is my case number CAS-600835-Q4L2B5

Thank you for checking it.
2017-5-31
Use props
Kronos69
lvl.3
Italy

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-5-31 04:06
I checked the case with local designated team, you did not provide the info needed to issue the refund. Did you reply the e-mail to our support?

I did it days ago and again recently, but the requested infos are already in their possess (I bought this drone directly from the dji store...), and there is a PayPal claim opened, with all the details in it, since weeks...
So yes I did reply, and these infos were redundant because already in DJI possess.
2017-5-31
Use props
fansb5266140
lvl.1
United States

fansb5266140 Posted at 2017-5-31 10:14

any chance you taken a look at my case number? thank you
2017-6-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fansb5266140 Posted at 2017-5-31 10:14

I've informed the local designated team to escalate your case soon and send you the invoice e-mail, thanks for you patience.
2017-6-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Kronos69 Posted at 2017-5-31 14:37
I did it days ago and again recently, but the requested infos are already in their possess (I bought this drone directly from the dji store...), and there is a PayPal claim opened, with all the details in it, since weeks...
So yes I did reply, and these infos were redundant because already in DJI possess.

Please keep me posted in your original post, which will be easier to follow up, thanks.
2017-6-1
Use props
aronsson
lvl.1
United States

I have called to (818) 235-0789, but I can warn you- you get lucky if the rep is even can tell you what you can already see online by tracking your case progress. Several times I spoke to the supervisors and it was slightly more "to the point" answer". Just get ready to spend hours waiting to be #1 in line...
2017-6-1
Use props
aronsson
lvl.1
United States

Also I have received a call from 732-994-0309 with the reminder to pay the invoice. I called them back the number is the same customer service seems like as 818.  I live in California too and it took 1 day to get Mavic delivered to Carson from LA area. I will keep you updated if you are interested.
2017-6-1
Use props
aronsson
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-6-1 02:43
Please keep me posted in your original post, which will be easier to follow up, thanks.

Also I would like to say " Thank you very much to the DJ Natalia here on forum" In my opinion she is probably the only person who was great and nice and responsive and helpful about my Mavic Pro problem here on forum. 5 stars!

About DJI customer service ( calling line) I have absolutely nothing positive to say unfortunately. T

Through my experience I have learnt that customer service is the key. And as they say in my company " Unhappy customers" never come back and you will most often never hear from them.

If I knew what I know now- I would probably not even purchased the MAVIC Although I TRULY LOVE IT!

1) for a simple question the line is too long- takes hours of your day to get to speak to an agent on the phone.

2)once you are lucky to get a person on the other line- most often the answer is either generic or pre- recorded that the agent repeats over and over.

3) I got much better and straight to the point suggestions and advice on this forum then from multiple calls to DJI

4) I believe that if DJ Natalia would not somehow checked on my case- my case would be hanging in the repair backed up system for few more weeks for sure.

5) I truly believe that the DJI answer and explanation that it was a pilot fault was wrong- but by that TIME I was so tired with the entire situation and time consuming calling over and over and be re directed and calling and trying to explain and talk to someone who cares and pays attention and listen/understand.

6) I paid the invoice right away on Tuesday and I'm not even excited about getting MAVIC back. Most probably it will take few more weeks, or they will send me some refurbished unit or there will be some errors...I wonder if I had DJI care- would the customer service and waiting time be of VIP quality or still the same?

Im sorry to sound like a downer- but my experience with DJI customer service/ repairs was probably one of the worse I have ever experienced in my life and most time consuming.   I truly was in love with my Mavic at the first sight.

Otherwise I believe that DJI company is amazing.  Mr FRANK WANG seems to be a true innovator,  drone lover, enthusiast and just passionate about what he is doing - since all the products are just great and captivating ...and most probably more to come to surprise the consumers. I just wish and hope something will be done with the customer service side of the company ...

Have a great day everyone and once again sorry for my "less happy" post..
2017-6-1
Use props
fansb5266140
lvl.1
United States

I too want to Thank you very much to the DJ Natalia. I got an invoice a few minutes ago after she push the case through however I am not sure if they got the case number correct. In the invoice it shows the following remarks:

Activation: 2016-08-26 08:30:26. Gimbal out of warranty, removed cost of non-gimbal parts

Which is weird since I got the drone and dji care in late Dec so no way it was activated in 08/26/2016.

At any rate, I would like to use my DJI care for a replacement so I email support.us@dji.com  that I want to use my DJI care ($79) for replacement. Hopefully they respond quick so I can pay that invoice and get a new drone back soon.

DJ Natalia:

can you take a look at this invoice:

CRM:0001000675686

case number CAS-600835-Q4L2B5

Thank you for  your help in this matter
2017-6-1
Use props
fansb5266140
lvl.1
United States

just to give an update. I called the 818 number and was only on for 8 mins before talking to someone. I explain the situation and got a supervisor to send out another invoice of 79 since I would like to use the DJI Care insurance on it. I'm now awaiting the new invoice which should be sent out today or tomorrow. Once I pay it, it would typically take another week to process. So hopefully next week I will have another mavic to fly. Fingers crossed!!

So far DJI CSR isn't so bad. As of right now I'm happy with DJI CSR. Things may change as time goes on
2017-6-1
Use props
fansb5266140
lvl.1
United States

I just got an updated invoice within minutes with the correct amount. As I was paying the invoice the supervisor called and apologized for the clerical error. Thanks me for being patience and the order was processed manually.

Now that is what I called CUSTOMER SERVICE!! I'm one very happy DJI customer and can't wait to get my dji goggle. Big thumbs up to DJI Natalia to get the process going!!
2017-6-1
Use props
octm
lvl.1
Flight distance : 84695 ft
United States

it's been super frustrating processes since day one on the support. I bought this drone one week ago. and i have to send to repair on monday because the drone just fell out the sky without any reason. no one since them can give ate least a time estimate. and considering this is 4 day old drone i was expecting a better care.
2017-6-1
Use props
thehippoz
Captain
Flight distance : 23 ft
United States

aronsson Posted at 2017-6-1 08:31
Also I would like to say " Thank you very much to the DJ Natalia here on forum" In my opinion she is probably the only person who was great and nice and responsive and helpful about my Mavic Pro problem here on forum. 5 stars!

About DJI customer service ( calling line) I have absolutely nothing positive to say unfortunately. T

Yeah, read a lot about the service end being more like a call center with scripts. Glad she got you sorted at least. How much was the bill? I ask because remember one guy had a 700 dollar repair.
2017-6-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

aronsson Posted at 2017-6-1 08:31

Customer satisfaction is very important to us, we're constantly working to improve to make your experience with us better, sincerely sorry for your unpleasant experience with us.
We're concerned much about your feedback and know we have much to learn. All your feedback has been reported to the appropriate departments.
I just checked your case again, quality assessment has been done, it will be shipped out soon, hope you would receive it back and enjoy flying soon.
2017-6-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fansb5266140 Posted at 2017-6-1 14:16
I just got an updated invoice within minutes with the correct amount. As I was paying the invoice the supervisor called and apologized for the clerical error. Thanks me for being patience and the order was processed manually.

Now that is what I called CUSTOMER SERVICE!! I'm one very happy DJI customer and can't wait to get my dji goggle. Big thumbs up to DJI Natalia to get the process going!!

Apologize for the confusion caused.
Thanks for you update and I'm glad to hear you got the correct invoice, we'll try our best to speed up the process so you can get the done back to fly soon.
Should you have nay further questions, please feel free to let us know!
2017-6-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

octm Posted at 2017-6-1 14:29
it's been super frustrating processes since day one on the support. I bought this drone one week ago. and i have to send to repair on monday because the drone just fell out the sky without any reason. no one since them can give ate least a time estimate. and considering this is 4 day old drone i was expecting a better care.

Sorry to hear your crash.
It takes a few business days to check in, our engineers will try to analyze the flight data to see why it crashed then contact you with the analysis result.
Hope everything goes smoothly, if you need any further help, just feel free to contact us.
Besides, we replied your original post as well, please keep us posted there so we can follow up it for you, thank you very much!
2017-6-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fansaabf4f11 Posted at 2017-5-30 07:08

[view_image]

I received your message and responsed, sorry for the delay, I've asked the local repair team to escalate it, will try our best to help you get it back as soon as possible.
2017-6-1
Use props
fans83caf1db
New
Flight distance : 1778 ft
Italy

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-6-1 23:40
I received your message and responsed, sorry for the delay, I've asked the local repair team to escalate it, will try our best to help you get it back as soon as possible.

Hi DJI Natalia, hope you can help me too.
I experienced a crash, subsequent to a malfunction, on May 12th. I sent my Mavick to the reseller (DJI Rome) and they then sent it to the European DJI repair center on May 18th. However my drone arrived at the repair center only on June 1st.
Could you please take a look at what's currently going on? My case no. is CAS-651126-T9T9M6. Below you can find attached a screenshot of all the repairing process steps.

Thanks in advance for any help you could provide me.
dji_service.JPG
2017-6-2
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules