Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI X5 Gimbal no balancing after startup
3064 9 2017-5-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Skittless
lvl.1
  • >>>
Colombia

Please help me, I am unable to make the gimbal balance/start up on its on after I turn on either the Inspire 1 Pro or Osmo. I have to touch the camera for it to work and sometimes it just doesn't work at all I have to turn the units off and then on then repeat the process of touching the camara in order for it to work.

It's embarrasing and frustating I haven't been able to work with this, $3k lost.

I handle all m stuff with care, never crashed it - just stopped working all the sudden.

DJI Forum won't let me add any links or video in order for me to show my problem on

2017-5-26
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

If you have the video on YouTube or Vimeo, you should be able to copy/paste the link. Providing a DropBox link should work as well.
2017-5-26
Use props
Skittless
lvl.1
  • >>>
Colombia

I tried all sorts of links and won't let me even on YT, let me try dropbox  https://www.dropbox.com/s/64q37z3qtkq7n1m/DJI%20X5%20Gimbal%20no%20balancing%20after%20startup.mp4?dl=0
2017-5-26
Use props
Skittless
lvl.1
  • >>>
Colombia

Does the link work? How come I cannot post YT or vimeo
2017-5-27
Use props
Highasakite
First Officer
Flight distance : 1423930 ft
United States

Skittless, yes the link works!  Have you tried inspecting and cleaning the contacts on the gimbal ,camera and Osmo? Is everything updated and running the correct firmware? http://www.dji.com/cn/zenmuse-x5/info?site=brandsite&from=insite_search#downloads  Safety First! Ken.
2017-5-28
Use props
Skittless
lvl.1
  • >>>
Colombia

The rubber on the gimbal connector seems to be loose.

gimbal connector

gimbal connector
2017-6-1
Use props
Skittless
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Seems like I need to send m X5 to be checked by DJI, now my question is if I send it and the evaluate it would I need to pay them for a fix or it goes under warranty. I purchased my inspire 1 pro less than a year a go.

Anyone has any experience on this topic or is it best to go to a local repair shot in New York City?
2017-6-11
Use props
DJI-Mark
First Officer

United States

Warranty issues are something that needs to be determined by the repair team once they receive your product. As far as the local shop, it is a matter of personal choice.
2017-6-12
Use props
IDEAFILMS
lvl.3
United States

I have the same problem., dji tech please help I need my camera working!
2018-5-1
Use props
Skittless
lvl.1
  • >>>
Colombia

IDEAFILMS Posted at 2018-5-1 03:55
I have the same problem., dji tech please help I need my camera working!

Send it to DJI, they repaired it to me for free.
2018-9-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules