Dead battery!
481 3 2017-5-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans84952195
lvl.1
Canada

Anyone know how to fix a dead battery.  I think it lost too much charge and now I can't charge it at all.   
2017-5-26
Use props
fanscd32a7ab
New
United States

We may be having the same symptoms. All three of mine died at once while sitting in the charger. Now, the green light around the button blinks, then one LED blinks for a while, then dark. It repeats every 10 seconds or so. Does yours do similar? How old is yours? Mine are only 7 months old!
2017-5-26
Use props
fans84952195
lvl.1
Canada

fanscd32a7ab Posted at 2017-5-26 16:35
We may be having the same symptoms. All three of mine died at once while sitting in the charger. Now, the green light around the button blinks, then one LED blinks for a while, then dark. It repeats every 10 seconds or so. Does yours do similar? How old is yours? Mine are only 7 months old!

mine are about a year old now.  Only one does it but I get no LED lights at all.  I saw something about charging it like a Nimh battery or whatever it is because it gives a slow trickle of charge ( lower then the lipo). Maybe it needs this to get some juice back into the battery then switch back to your regular charger.  not sure though.  the problem is modifying the battery for it.  I think we will have to do some surgery on our batteries.   AHH!
2017-5-26
Use props
fanscd32a7ab
New
United States

These batteries should not be failing after less than a year...not at $169 each!

If you haven't seen this topic, you might want to take a look:  http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... D368%26typeid%3D368

GOOD LUCK!
2017-5-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules