Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI "delayed" in shipping
754 6 2017-5-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans29892e4c
New

United States

So after 3 days of flying, I got to confident of my abilities and sure enough, into a tree I went. Gimbal support was broke and it didn't sound right! So I sent my drone in, they receive it May 12th, and now today May 26, it's in shipping status, received an Email tues that it woul ship in 2 business days, today's the 3rd business day and it hasn't shipped. I've contacted 3 different people and all say they are escalating to higher managers expect an email in 24 hours(first guy I talked to was Mike on Tuesday. Never received the email then yesterday talked to someone in customer service, said they would expedite and escalate to upper management, with an email within 24 hours, then today I contact because  I haven't heard a thing and my drone is still there. And Theresa tells me she will send me her email address!
Well she sends me a link to a page to activate the email, and then the second email comes it's mainly in I think Chinese/Japanese not sure. Who can I email when I can't read or write it. It's been 14 days and the worst communication from a company! My case number is CAS-593531-V3Z5S0. If you're so backed up why not have a weekend crew! Or a second shift! Why isn't my drone in my possession? I paid the 500 to get it, spent 150 on a battery(will be getting a third) and over 100 on accessories. And an additional
116 on repairs and you won't give me back my property. I read a LOT of complaints about DJI, and now I'm another who is not being given exception customer service! If you need guidance with how a customer service should operate! Please someone from DJI send my drone back to me!
2017-5-26
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

I sympathize with your situation and totally understand how you feel now, deeply sorry for your unpleasant experience with us.
We are aware of this situation and working to get it sorted out as soon as possible recently.
You case has been reported to the local logistic department, will try our best to help you receive it back shortly.
Sorry again to have kept you waiting, appreciate your patience!
2017-5-26
Use props
fans0f5bfa69
lvl.1
United States

If you sent in May, expect to get it back in July or August.  Don't believe a word they say.  If you look at DJI Natalia's  replies to other customers, they are all the same.  She is always "sorry" about you situation and she is always going to look into it.  Nothing but BS!

It took a month for me to get a shipping label.  My Phantom has been out of commission since March and I am still waiting for it.  I was told 2 weeks ago that it was being shipped within 3 business days.
2017-5-27
Use props
WD9EON
lvl.4
Flight distance : 686886 ft
United States

I had great service from DJI, the shipping from Illinois to California and back were what took the longest.  Have faith that in the long run it will be good.
2017-5-27
Use props
fans29892e4c
New

United States

I would be less upset if they were straight forward, don't send emails that say one thing and then turn around and say another. I get it, people crash or have issues a lot! But that means you get more workers trained to fill an additional shift or through the weekend until all orders or repairs are caught up! Anyway enough of my complaining, I've missed some amazing days worth of flying and capturing amazing photos and am truly believing that I need to go with a different company. My girlfriend was going to get me a mavic for my birthday but sadly as much as I want one, I don't think I am going to allow it with knowing how this company operates!
2017-5-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We sincerely apologize for the delayed shipping and unhappy experience, local logistic department has been contacted to expedite the shipping process, we appreciate your patience.
As for the customer service, we keep working hard to shorten the repair cycle and improving to provide you more professional service, thank you for your support and feedback.
2017-5-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fans0f5bfa69 Posted at 2017-5-27 05:20
If you sent in May, expect to get it back in July or August.  Don't believe a word they say.  If you look at DJI Natalia's  replies to other customers, they are all the same.  She is always "sorry" about you situation and she is always going to look into it.  Nothing but BS!

It took a month for me to get a shipping label.  My Phantom has been out of commission since March and I am still waiting for it.  I was told 2 weeks ago that it was being shipped within 3 business days.

I sincerely sorry to have kept you waiting to get it back.
We are trying our best to help you, the supervisor called you back with no success then sent you an e-mail as well to explain the situation, I will also keep an eye on its progress.
Truly appreciate your support and patience!
2017-5-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules