Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
P3P everything seems like it broke after firmware update
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
slowdude
New
United States

RC is a GL300A  
RC does not connect to tablet or phone (any, tried several)
RC shows solid green status light, AC shows fast flashing yellow lights.
AC light near link button alternates green/red around 0.5s each

Relinking the controller by the procedure in this post http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... &fromuid=820972
Looks to work from the RC perspective, but the AC continues to fast blink yellow and I am still unable to connect any tablet or phone.

AC is on 1.10.0090.  I saw the install successful in the logs.  I can control the camera, tilt the gimbal, take pictures and video.  When I move the left stick left and right the camera pans a tiny amount.  I was not able to start the motors.  (side question, how can I tell if the controller is on mode 1 or mode 2?  I'm going to prefer mode 2 as I have previous RC plane and helicopter experience)

The log file on the SD states the same firmware is already installed on the RC so controller tried to install 1.10.0090?  Is that possible?  I'm not confident this is correct with seeing that the RC uses a different firmware.  

I was told the tablet stopped connecting after a firmware update.  I assume this was done by putting the firmware file on the SD card by the previous owner as it was there when I first checked out the card.

What's my procedure to get this working?

Thanks!

2017-5-26
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

What phones and tablets are you trying? Are you connecting via the USB cable between the RC unit and the phone/tablet?

You can only select Mode 1 or 2 via the Go App, so you need to get thaqt going to start with.
2017-5-26
Use props
slowdude
New
United States

Geebax Posted at 2017-5-26 20:59
What phones and tablets are you trying? Are you connecting via the USB cable between the RC unit and the phone/tablet?

You can only select Mode 1 or 2 via the Go App, so you need to get thaqt going to start with.

i've tried my iPhone 6s, iPad Mini2, iPad Air, wife's iPhone 6.  And yes, always USB from RC to tablet / phone. Tried different cables too.

I can completely wipe a tablet if needed, but the previous owner gave up on this thing because he also couldn't get a tablet to connect.
2017-5-26
Use props
slowdude
New
United States

Anyone have an ideas where I can start on this one?  

2017-5-30
Use props
slowdude
New
United States

Should I be calling DJI for something like this?
2017-6-1
Use props
fans55ae5496
Captain

United States

Of course you should contact DJI.

But......be prepared for customer service like you've never before experienced. That is, pretty bad.

Make sure you have all model numbers, serial numbers, firmware numbers, log files collected before you contact them.

And remember, if it aint broke, don't upgrade the firmware.
2017-6-1
Use props
slowdude
New
United States

fans55ae5496 Posted at 2017-6-1 15:54
Of course you should contact DJI.

But......be prepared for customer service like you've never before experienced. That is, pretty bad.

Thats what got us here in the first place, last owner did a firmware upgrade.

Was hoping to get some info without reaching out to DJI.
2017-6-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules