Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Selling P4 -- steps to remove from my DJI Profile
988 2 2017-5-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DIott3113
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1797516 ft
United States

I'm selling my beloved P4 to a friend since I purchase a P4 Pro.  I'm wondering what the steps are to transfer the drone serial number to the new owner's profile? I told my friend to install the latest DJI Go app on her IOS device.  I'm wondering if when she opens the app, will she see a sequence that allow her to register the drone to her profile? Will she need to have the drone cabled to her IOS device?  I don't necessarily care if my flight log records remain on the P4 however I don't want her flights showing on my flight log.  As you can see I'm a bit confused  here.  Appreciate your help.

2017-5-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

The flight log is recorded in DJI Go APP, her flights will not show in your flight log as long as your friend registers her own DJI account.  New DJI Go 4 (4.1.0)will need to login the DJI account for daily flight. Login her own DJI account will be fine, no worries.
2017-5-28
Use props
FuZZyPiLOT
First Officer
Flight distance : 1353215 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-5-28 23:34
The flight log is recorded in DJI Go APP, her flights will not show in your flight log as long as your friend registers her own DJI account.  New DJI Go 4 (4.1.0)will need to login the DJI account for daily flight. Login her own DJI account will be fine, no worries.

"New DJI Go 4 (4.1.0)will need to login the DJI account for daily flight"

Can you please clarify what you mean here.... are you saying if using DJI GO v4.1.0 you have to login to the app every day in order to use it, or no, just sign in once and thats it?
2017-5-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules