Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Something GEO Weird happened Last night
589 2 2017-5-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jsantacroce
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10036 ft
United States

So Technically I'm in Class D Airspace. The reason for that is an abandoned old personal dirt runway behind a house that's now partly a garden for the new owners on the other side of the hill. I'm 6 miles from the local international airport and I'm on 24 hour email notice with them to fly in their space (they have been most gracious and appreciate the heads-up with a 200 foot shelf within 2 miles and 400 foot outside of that).

So after months of flying near home and getting the Class D warning everytime last night I'm thrown a GEO warning message that I reached my Max Altitude and at 90 or so feet. Now on the positive side I stopped for a second and then I was able to close the message and continue. But what is up with that? It blew the sunset shot I was taken and this never happened before. Are we being prepared by Big Brother with a trickled updates we don't know about or something?
2017-5-27
Use props
Eric13
Captain
Flight distance : 13430925 ft
  • >>>
Germany

You need to reactivate software/firmware:
https://www.dji.com/newsroom/new ... nd-firmware-updates
2017-5-27
Use props
jsantacroce
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10036 ft
United States

I was aware of that but it said "soon". It did not say it had and I did not get any messages since the initial activation warning prior to that message. I'll check it again though. Thanks
2017-5-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules