Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Search facility
671 4 2017-5-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GeoffN
lvl.4
Flight distance : 89564 ft
United Kingdom

I'm sure it must be there somewhere but is there a search facility on the posts?  There's a magnifying glass in the top right which I assumed was a search button but the Phantom3 isn't even listed there.  I'm sure I must be missing something obvious but what!!

2017-5-27
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

The magnifying glass will search the Forum via keywords. If you're looking at Phantom 3 specifically, you can select a P3 filter when you're in the Phantom section of the Forum. The filters are the hyperlinks just above the top of the thread list.
2017-5-27
Use props
fredq2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 133287 ft
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-5-27 09:04
The magnifying glass will search the Forum via keywords. If you're looking at Phantom 3 specifically, you can select a P3 filter when you're in the Phantom section of the Forum. The filters are the hyperlinks just above the top of the thread list.

What would be useful is to be able to combine the 2 - search within Phantom 3. It appears to be either-or, search the entire forum or limit threads to model type (with no search). Another huge improvement in the search function would be to add the "and" function like preflight + checklist in search. That would also be a way to get model type, like search checklist + phantom + 3 + pro
2017-5-29
Use props
GeoffN
lvl.4
Flight distance : 89564 ft
United Kingdom

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-5-27 09:04

.......now I know I'm being thick here!!!!! I'm in the phantom 3 standard and I want to look at focusing problems. I click the magnifying glass, fill in "focus" and get a load of threads about focus...... still can't follow how to then use a filter to just have the P3S!!!   Where are these filters/hyperlinks you mention? Do I need new glasses?!!
2017-5-29
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

GeoffN Posted at 2017-5-29 09:45
.......now I know I'm being thick here!!!!! I'm in the phantom 3 standard and I want to look at focusing problems. I click the magnifying glass, fill in "focus" and get a load of threads about focus...... still can't follow how to then use a filter to just have the P3S!!!   Where are these filters/hyperlinks you mention? Do I need new glasses?!!

It would be the ones above:
P3S searching.JPG
2017-5-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules