Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ridiculous Service Delays
1149 7 2017-5-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Yraegel
Captain
Flight distance : 1411811 ft
United States

So my Mavic is in for repair. All done! On May 25th the status changed to shipping preparation and this note appeared:

"It will take 1 working day for shipment confirmation after the repair is complete. Please wait patiently."

On may 26th, one business day later, I received this email:

"Your Mavic Pro has been tested and will be shipped within two business days."

So now, instead of shipping on the 26th as indicated, it might ship on May 31st??

Pretty disappointing...
2017-5-27
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Sincerely sorry for this , Yraegel,  just checked your case ,we sent a email regarding the repair process to you on May 25th, have you received it?  Since this drone has been tested, it will be shipped soon. I’ve also asked our local repair team to take care of it for you, hope you can get the drone back to fly and enjoy it soon. Appreciate your patience.
2017-5-27
Use props
Yraegel
Captain
United States

DJI-Thor Posted at 2017-5-27 18:45
Sincerely sorry for this , Yraegel,  just checked your case ,we sent a email regarding the repair process to you on May 25th, have you received it?  Since this drone has been tested, it will be shipped soon. I’ve also asked our local repair team to take care of it for you, hope you can get the drone back to fly and enjoy it soon. Appreciate your patience.

On May 24th I received this:

...has been repaired. Please visit our Repair Progress Inquiry website or use the DJI GO App to view the repair progress. Your unit will be shipped out to the following address within three business days.

So that shows 3 days, May 30th. The website was showing one business day.

On May 26th, I received this:

Your Mavic Pro has been tested and will be shipped within two business days.

So that pushes it out to the 31st.

It's the inconsistency that aggravates.

Thanks for looking into this Thor.
2017-5-28
Use props
Yraegel
Captain
United States

As expected, 3 business (working) days have passed since:

It will take 1 working day for shipment confirmation after the repair is complete. Please wait patiently.

2 full business days since:

Your Mavic Pro has been tested and will be shipped within two business days.

No tracking, no shipment.
2017-5-31
Use props
Yraegel
Captain
United States

So I still haven't received my drone. Chatting with Robert I hear "it was escalated yesterday". Up to this point I have been happy with DJI but this experience has killed the buzz. To anyone reading this I highly suggest you get your drone repaired at an authorized service center and avoid DJI service at all costs if you can.

Authorized service centers can be found here: http://www.dji.com/service/repair/centers
2017-6-1
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Yraegel Posted at 2017-6-1 16:33
So I still haven't received my drone. Chatting with Robert I hear "it was escalated yesterday". Up to this point I have been happy with DJI but this experience has killed the buzz. To anyone reading this I highly suggest you get your drone repaired at an authorized service center and avoid DJI service at all costs if you can.

Authorized service centers can be found here: http://www.dji.com/service/repair/centers

This situation has filled us with regret, we are sincerely sorry for the trouble you’ve been caused, Yraegel. The unit has been shipped out already, I think you would receive it soon, should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us, we’d love to help.
2017-6-5
Use props
Yraegel
Captain
United States

I received my replacement today. Very happy. My only complaint is about the misinformation I was given. The web site indicated shipping within one business day. The next business day I received an email saying it had been tested - and would ship within two business days. That would have meant May 31st as the second business day. I chatted with an agent on the 1st who "escalated" my complaint. The next day I chatted with the same agent again who remembered he had spoken with me and reminded me that it had been escalated. On June 6th I called in at opening time and spoke with an agent who began to inform me that it had been sent to test and that could take up to three weeks. By that point I was aggravated, I asked why I was sent an email saying two days, and the agent disconnected the call. I had to wait 40 minutes the next time.

Tell me it will take two months and I will begrudgingly wait. Blow me off and then hang up on me and it's bad customer service.

For one thing, I'm glad DJI is apparently doing great business. I really love the Mavic. I understand that many novices (such as myself) are attracted to their drones. A small investment in customer service technology and training would really go a long way.
2017-6-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Yraegel Posted at 2017-6-8 18:29
I received my replacement today. Very happy. My only complaint is about the misinformation I was given. The web site indicated shipping within one business day. The next business day I received an email saying it had been tested - and would ship within two business days. That would have meant May 31st as the second business day. I chatted with an agent on the 1st who "escalated" my complaint. The next day I chatted with the same agent again who remembered he had spoken with me and reminded me that it had been escalated. On June 6th I called in at opening time and spoke with an agent who began to inform me that it had been sent to test and that could take up to three weeks. By that point I was aggravated, I asked why I was sent an email saying two days, and the agent disconnected the call. I had to wait 40 minutes the next time.

Tell me it will take two months and I will begrudgingly wait. Blow me off and then hang up on me and it's bad customer service.

We are glad you have received your drone and hope you can enjoy the flying.
Thank you for your suggestion and feedback. We understand that we still have much to lean and improve and we never stopped.  I’ve transferred your feedback to the supervisor, will keep improving to make your experience with us better.
2017-6-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules