Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
travelrikk
Captain
Flight distance : 21877946 ft
  • >>>
Malta

Hi all,

So I just found theInspire 1 Everything you need kit discounted at €3140 while the inspire 2  costs €260 more stock.

Which one would you suggest I buy if I don't want to spend much more? Is the Inspire 2 that much better than the 1?
2017-5-27
Use props
Aeromirage
First Officer
Flight distance : 1778045 ft
  • >>>
United States

The link you posted is for the header of this forum.
Perhaps this is the link you meant to post: https://store.dji.com/product/in ... ?from=menu_products
Look at both. With the Inspire EYN kit you are getting a second battery and second remote. You won't get that with the I2 until you shell out more money.

Nobody can really decide for you. It all depends on what you want to do with your kit.
2017-5-28
Use props
DTK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1943159 ft
Australia

If you are not using Inspire for top dollar job, you will be better off to get I1. An older model is always more value for money.
2017-5-28
Use props
travelrikk
Captain
  • >>>
Malta

Aeromirage Posted at 2017-5-28 13:07
The link you posted is for the header of this forum.
Perhaps this is the link you meant to post: https://store.dji.com/product/inspire-1-v2-accessories-kit?from=menu_products
Look at both. With the Inspire EYN kit you are getting a second battery and second remote. You won't get that with the I2 until you shell out more money.

Upss, sorry I just realised. Edited to post to include the link.
2017-5-28
Use props
travelrikk
Captain
  • >>>
Malta

DTK Posted at 2017-5-28 15:37
If you are not using Inspire for top dollar job, you will be better off to get I1. An older model is always more value for money.

Not really (not yet anyway).  Quality from my mavic is somewhat decent enough for small paying jobs but I feel like I want to upgrade my game especially since I'm getting more and more confident with the mavic. Inspire won't be that easy I'm guessing since it's much bigger but it will definitely give me control and better, more cinematic shots.

How long have you had yours for?
2017-5-29
Use props
R&L Aerial
First Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

travelrikk Posted at 2017-5-29 00:29
Not really (not yet anyway).  Quality from my mavic is somewhat decent enough for small paying jobs but I feel like I want to upgrade my game especially since I'm getting more and more confident with the mavic. Inspire won't be that easy I'm guessing since it's much bigger but it will definitely give me control and better, more cinematic shots.

How long have you had yours for?

I have the inspire 1 pro with x5 camera and it takes excellent video and stills . It's the only drone you would need for pro gigs or sport flying. The camera take a little getting used to but at $3300.00 you can't go wrong.
2017-5-29
Use props
R&L Aerial
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

R&L Aerial  Posted at 2017-5-29 03:08
I have the inspire 1 pro with x5 camera and it takes excellent video and stills . It's the only drone you would need for pro gigs or sport flying. The camera take a little getting used to but at $3300.00 you can't go wrong.

The only drawback is battery life, your going to what at least 2 extra TB-48 batteries.
2017-5-29
Use props
travelrikk
Captain
  • >>>
Malta

R&L Aerial  Posted at 2017-5-29 03:08

If you have an videos/photos send me a link as I'm always looking to check out other people's work. How hard is it to control the camera when you have much more control from smaller drones?
2017-5-29
Use props
R&L Aerial
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

travelrikk Posted at 2017-5-29 05:52
If you have an videos/photos send me a link as I'm always looking to check out other people's work. How hard is it to control the camera when you have much more control from smaller drones?

The inspire 1 is much easier to fly than the small ones, 25 mph wind? No problem. It has GPS lock so it stays put so the operator can focus on take pictures but on a different note you take and inspire 1 pro x5 image along side an image from the phantom 4 pro with the 1 inch sensor, you can't really tell the difference. I'm going to post some images on Instagram, I'll send you a link when I'm done.
2017-5-29
Use props
travelrikk
Captain
  • >>>
Malta

R&L Aerial  Posted at 2017-5-29 06:05
The inspire 1 is much easier to fly than the small ones, 25 mph wind? No problem. It has GPS lock so it stays put so the operator can focus on take pictures but on a different note you take and inspire 1 pro x5 image along side an image from the phantom 4 pro with the 1 inch sensor, you can't really tell the difference. I'm going to post some images on Instagram, I'll send you a link when I'm done.

Awesome let me know
2017-5-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules