Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
"Navigation system error. Check redundancy state"
2260 4 2017-5-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ErikFerreira
lvl.1
Portugal

[size=14.6667px]Good morning y'all.

[size=14.6667px]I've had my MC for about 4 months now, and everything has been quite smooth. However yesterday when I turned on the MC + App I noticed the App was updating automatically. "No big deal" I thought. But then I realized the MC simply wouldn't fly. The back light stays solid red, and the display on my remote crontrol keeps saying "SYS WARNING - CHECK APP". On the app I noticed the GPS icon is faded, as if turned off, and when I try to start the MC the ""Navigation system error. Check redundancy state" message shows up. I tried to re calibrate the GPS and IMU numerous times but nothing has chaged. Video feed appears as normal.

[size=14.6667px]Has anyone in here been through this? Or have any idea what I shoud do next? This is really frustrating

[size=14.6667px]FW vesion is 01.03.0700

2017-5-28
Use props
ErikFerreira
lvl.1
Portugal

Sorry I meant to say MP instead of MC
2017-5-28
Use props
V_kingo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 310157 ft
Chile

Maybe try to "Refresh" the firmware ussing DJI Assistance 2 on MP?
2017-5-28
Use props
ErikFerreira
lvl.1
Portugal

Hello Kingo.

I did that but nothing changed. I even downgraded to 600 but the error persists..
2017-5-28
Use props
kotoxie
New
Israel

ErikFerreira Posted at 2017-5-28 07:05
Hello Kingo.

I did that but nothing changed. I even downgraded to 600 but the error persists..

I have the same error - version is 01.03.0700
Already tried to perform:
* refresh firmware
* reset to factory
* downgrade - didn't help
* upgrade back
* reset several times
* calibration for IMU & compass

DJI - Any assistance please?
2017-6-3
Use props
Advanced