2351 5 2017-5-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bucefalo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 444944 ft
Italy

Hello guys ,

obviously was not my intention but ... yesterday morning i went around my home to make some short footage with my mavic
and i went to fly where i went earlier this year BUT in the meanwhile that area became NO FLY ZONE
have a look:

i'm gonna upload over there the FLIGHT LOG as well

i'm still wondering how that could be possible !!!

2017-5-28
Use props
Heavydpj
lvl.2
Flight distance : 611027 ft
Bangladesh

You were not in an NFZ.  Think of airspace as an upside-down wedding cake, with the airport at the smallest piece at the bottom.  That is the solid red circle.  That airspace restriction is typically from the surface to 10,000.  The next layer probably began at 1,200'and continued up to 10,000.  As you were under it, you were ok, but you were still within the coordinates.  My guess is that you were under Class C airspace.

2017-5-28
Use props
4wesomeAdam
lvl.4
United States

Heavydpj Posted at 2017-5-28 04:31
You were not in an NFZ.  Think of airspace as an upside-down wedding cake, with the airport at the smallest piece at the bottom.  That is the solid red circle.  That airspace restriction is typically from the surface to 10,000.  The next layer probably began at 1,200'and continued up to 10,000.  As you were under it, you were ok, but you were still within the coordinates.  My guess is that you were under Class C airspace.

[view_image]

Are all restricted airspace universal around the world? Nice graphic, good explanation.
2017-5-28
Use props
Airic
lvl.1
Flight distance : 23481 ft
Germany

These are international regulations by the International Civil Aviation Organization. (ICAO)
Some classes of air space may not exist in all your countries.
For example, class A air space does not exist in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
2017-5-28
Use props
Bucefalo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 444944 ft
Italy

uhmmm i don't think that is related to air spaces classes! still interesting but it's more over the " choice " of dji to have ethis double nfz ring .. the RC still tells me is NFZ while actually is not
2017-5-28
Use props
PhanFran
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4804163 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

Maybe you should  use Kittyhawk or Airmap: sometimes there are TFR's (Temporary Flight Restrictions). I live near a Soccer field and whenever there is a game a TFR is declared over a region with a diameter of 5 km centered on the field from a few hours before the game starts till a few hours after it ends.
2017-5-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules