Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
15matjan
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1158258 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Dear @ll,

today I tried to acces my flight info on the RC screen of the P4P+ and it shows most of it, but the footprints with the places and countries visited has dissapeared (it shows a big 0 on visit area which is not the case).
Is there any other way to recover this information ?
I tried also to sync my flight records but when arrives at 64% of sync, it crashes ("Unfortunately, DJI GO 4 has stopped")...
I tried to reboot the RC, always the same result. Version V01.01.03.00. Check for updates but it states "Latest Version Now"
Unfortunately I'm stucked...
And hope for a solution.

Also noticed system crashes when trying to edit 4K video (not always, but sometimes).

I bought a dedicated RC + screen hoping to avoid the crashes and bugs on an Android smartphone, but it seems the medicine is worse than the illness.

Last question, how could I set the system to record on a SD card inserted in the RC and not on the internal memory of the RC ? I was unable to find this setting option so far.

Many thanks,
2017-5-28
Use props
15matjan
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1158258 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Sorry to bother you again,
but still have the same problem, unable to sync the flight info and system crashes when arrives at 64% syncing.
I sent pictures to technical support DJI Europe (Holland) but lately got no reply to my frustrating case.
And it seems I'm not alone...

DJI, do you hear us please ?

At least a politely correct answer: "we are working on your case..."

Though I need solutions, I had a P3A was amazing, then I bought a Mavic Pro which was awful and as received no answer to the blurred and shaked image the camera was constantly and repeatedly recording, I returned it and received my refund.

Finally decided to buy a P4P+, hoping to avoid connectivity issues with Android Smartphones, but it seems is worse. The RC has a SD card slot, but you can not record photos or videos on the RC SD card (...very, very stupid and useless in this case...)
You can not send your videos through Whatsapp for instance, as I used to do when had the P3A and DJI Go app on a smartphone, because the P4P+ does have only a bunch of less important apps and you can not install new ones.

And, after all, unable to sync with the cloud and crashing DGI Go 4 native app...

DJI, I hope you can fix all soon, in the meantime I have to advice potential customers what they can expect and wish not to repeat my bad experiences and technical support...
2017-6-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules