Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Check out my Mavic videos!
634 18 2017-5-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bcjkdem1
lvl.4
United States

Hey guys, check out my Mavic videos below, and let me know if you have any suggestions on how to improve. One thing I already plan on doing is making the majority of clips a little shorter on my next run... Thanks!

2017-5-28
Use props
aronsson
lvl.1
Flight distance : 42543 ft
United States

beautiful videos!
2017-5-28
Use props
aronsson
lvl.1
United States

Im a newbie with drone videos- I guess thats why noone likes my videos on the app/ SKYPIXEL ((
2017-5-28
Use props
aronsson
lvl.1
United States

Do you edit your videos with DJI assistant app? how long time does it take you to
2017-5-28
Use props
aronsson
lvl.1
United States

(SORRY for separate posts) each time i tried to make a new paragraph and press Enter - it made a post instead…
2017-5-28
Use props
bcjkdem1
lvl.4
United States

aronsson Posted at 2017-5-28 08:43
(SORRY for separate posts) each time i tried to make a new paragraph and press Enter - it made a post instead…

No problem, and thank you for your comments! I used Adobe Premiere Pro 2014 to edit these, and it took a few hours to do each. Let me know if you have any other questions.
2017-5-28
Use props
aronsson
lvl.1
United States

bcjkdem1 Posted at 2017-5-28 08:47
No problem, and thank you for your comments! I used Adobe Premiere Pro 2014 to edit these, and it took a few hours to do each. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Im not good at all at Premier( I just use DJI app for edit), trying to learn it- if you have any tips/tutorials- please lmk.. thank you!
2017-5-28
Use props
RileySmelley
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1035020 ft
United States

Wow, these videos are really great!
Like seriously they are underrated in these forums!

I think you should post them separately and make a unique title for each post. I bet you will get more traffic!

seriously great stuff here!
2017-5-28
Use props
Bigui
lvl.1
Flight distance : 79511 ft
France

Nice editing! Like the musics choice!
2017-5-29
Use props
bcjkdem1
lvl.4
United States

aronsson Posted at 2017-5-28 10:36
Im not good at all at Premier( I just use DJI app for edit), trying to learn it- if you have any tips/tutorials- please lmk.. thank you!

Premiere Pro can be very tough to use at first. If you are not too familiar with the full blown Premiere Pro version, you may want  to give Premiere Elements 15 a try. It is WAY easier to use (and includes walkthroughs) and still has a lot of the same functionality as Premiere Pro. It also only cost about $70 USD, if you find it on sale, compared to $20/month for premiere pro. If you were to get Premiere Elements 15 and take the editing skills you have developed from the DJI app, and start playing around with the different adjustment sliders, I think you would learn pretty quickly in that software and your editing capabilities will be upped greatly.
2017-5-29
Use props
bcjkdem1
lvl.4
United States

RileySmelley Posted at 2017-5-28 23:53
Wow, these videos are really great!
Like seriously they are underrated in these forums!

Thank you so much! Greatly appreciated!
The main reason I like posting these on here is to get feedback from all of you guys. I love getting honest, constructive criticism about something as subjective as these videos, and no body on here is shy at all about giving out that kind of advice. The feedback I get from previous videos goes a long way in adjustments I make for the next.
2017-5-29
Use props
bcjkdem1
lvl.4
United States

Bigui Posted at 2017-5-29 03:47
Nice editing! Like the musics choice!

Thank you so much! And yes, these are bands that I admire greatly!
2017-5-29
Use props
Yogi123
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3194669 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Really impressive.  Obvious you put a lot to TLC into them.  Thanks for sharing.
2017-5-29
Use props
Broken Deviant
lvl.2
Flight distance : 176919 ft
United States

Beautiful videos. In the future I would do one video per post. I liked the first video the most. The video transitions with the music was very well done. Nice clean short clips. I look forward to seeing more of your work.  
2017-5-29
Use props
PizzaFiend
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1489593 ft
United States

Very, very nicely done! Great flying, editing and soundtracks. I'm inspired to go flying! :-D
2017-5-29
Use props
bcjkdem1
lvl.4
United States

Yogi123 Posted at 2017-5-29 06:06
Really impressive.  Obvious you put a lot to TLC into them.  Thanks for sharing.

Thank you very much!
2017-5-29
Use props
bcjkdem1
lvl.4
United States

Broken Deviant  Posted at 2017-5-29 06:10
Beautiful videos. In the future I would do one video per post. I liked the first video the most. The video transitions with the music was very well done. Nice clean short clips. I look forward to seeing more of your work.

Thank you!
Yes, I agree. The first is my most recent, and the direction I will continue in for future videos.
Your feedback is greatly appreciated!
2017-5-29
Use props
bcjkdem1
lvl.4
United States

PizzaFiend Posted at 2017-5-29 06:24
Very, very nicely done! Great flying, editing and soundtracks. I'm inspired to go flying! :-D

Yes!! Get out there and fly!.... Before the local and state authorities minimize our legal flying area to our backyards....
2017-5-29
Use props
aronsson
lvl.1
United States

bcjkdem1 Posted at 2017-5-29 05:38
Premiere Pro can be very tough to use at first. If you are not too familiar with the full blown Premiere Pro version, you may want  to give Premiere Elements 15 a try. It is WAY easier to use (and includes walkthroughs) and still has a lot of the same functionality as Premiere Pro. It also only cost about $70 USD, if you find it on sale, compared to $20/month for premiere pro. If you were to get Premiere Elements 15 and take the editing skills you have developed from the DJI app, and start playing around with the different adjustment sliders, I think you would learn pretty quickly in that software and your editing capabilities will be upped greatly.

thank you- will try Premier)
2017-5-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules