Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
no raw format in active track mode
948 8 2017-5-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans862c8c8a
New
Flight distance : 94314 ft
Switzerland

-new frimware / ios / new app

Photos shot in active track mode are only in jpeg. the raw format file is missing ?
My mistake ?

Thanks for advice
2017-5-28
Use props
Jenee 2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

Did you select JPEG+Raw in the camera settings for photos?
2017-5-28
Use props
StigNygaard
lvl.4
Flight distance : 357169 ft
Denmark

And even if there's a technical explanation for it:

1) It should be documented.
2) If camera was in raw/png mode before entering active track mode, It should reverse to raw/png mode when leaving the active track mode.

The camera regularly forgets I have put it in raw/png mode, and it is very annoying to come home with only jpgs when you thought you were shooting raw. Especially because the quality of the jpgs are not very good (http://forum.dji.com/thread-94609-1-1.html). Entering Active Track or other intelligent flight modes might be one of the cases where it forgets the raw/dng setting, but there must be more cases. I often find myself suddenly shooting jpgs when I thought I was shooting raw/dng even though I don't remember having used any of the intelligent flight modes recently.

Also the camera quickly forgets I put it in bracketing mode.
2017-5-28
Use props
UCBarkeeper
lvl.3
Flight distance : 616982 ft
Switzerland

hangar 360 resets your camera settings to jpg only (and some other stuff).
2017-5-29
Use props
fans862c8c8a
New
Switzerland

Jenee 2 Posted at 2017-5-28 21:57
Did you select JPEG+Raw in the camera settings for photos?

yes  I do. Both
2017-5-29
Use props
Jenee 2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

You probably won't see the Raw photos on your phone/tablet as they would not be supported. Have you actually downloaded the files from your SD card?
2017-5-29
Use props
fans862c8c8a
New
Switzerland

Jenee 2 Posted at 2017-5-29 19:50
You probably won't see the Raw photos on your phone/tablet as they would not be supported. Have you actually downloaded the files from your SD card?

yes, no raw on the card. even when you set raw only mavic does jpeg.... very bad. and if you return to standard mode it keeps jpeg....until you switch to the movie mode and bach to camera. then its raw again.
very bad for photographer.....
2017-5-29
Use props
Edge-Art
lvl.1
Flight distance : 56027 ft

Belgium

StigNygaard Posted at 2017-5-28 22:02
And even if there's a technical explanation for it:

1) It should be documented.

I have the same problem. The mavic forgets raw settings in active track but I was not able to choose raw during the active track flight. raw was not an option in the menu at that time
2017-7-19
Use props
Ex Machina
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

Known issue and perhaps a limitation of the Mavic's computing horsepower or API is that you can't shoot RAW in Intelligent Flight modes.

If this is a feature you would like to see DJI implement, perhaps in a future firmware upgrade, post the request via the Go 4 app's feedback functions in the Me section.

2017-7-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules