Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Propellors not included? DJI Care Refresh
2370 9 2017-5-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
stalker
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13632 ft
Netherlands

Hello DJI,

today I got notice that a replacement P4P is on its way to me. There is one omission though: I have sent in my propellers as well, and they are not listed. Are they included or do I not have to worry because the listing is a standard listing? The reason that I sent in my propellors is that this was advised after calling customer service.
The case number is *******.

Kind regards,
JS

Edit: removed case number since answers have been given.

2017-5-29
Use props
Crio
Captain
Flight distance : 67713 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I sent everything away for gimbal repair ( props as well ) and they came back as they were shipped. So Im pretty sure it will be the same scenario here
2017-5-29
Use props
Rodger8
Captain
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

You should be fine.
2017-5-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

The propellers should be included, hope you would receive it back soon.
Should you have any further questions, please feel free to let us know, thank you for your support!
2017-5-29
Use props
stalker
Second Officer
Netherlands

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-5-29 18:51
Should you have any further questions, please feel free to let us know, thank you for your support!

It was delivered few minutes ago and the propellors were included. It was a bit disappointing that they weren't replaced but I got my own, slightly damaged propellors back.
Anyway, I'm very happy I can fly again and this time I'll take better notice of the trees...
2017-5-30
Use props
stalker
Second Officer
Netherlands

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-5-29 18:51

One more question: is there a step-by-step tutorial what exactly to do after linking the remote to the P4P? Do I have to transfer my remaining Care Refresh to the replacement P4P? Anything else I should take care of?
2017-5-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

stalker Posted at 2017-5-30 00:06
It was delivered few minutes ago and the propellors were included. It was a bit disappointing that they weren't replaced but I got my own, slightly damaged propellors back.
Anyway, I'm very happy I can fly again and this time I'll take better notice of the trees...

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Hope you have great time on flying.
BTW, if the prop have been damaged, it would be better to use the good one to ensure the safety and performance.
2017-5-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

stalker Posted at 2017-5-30 02:36
One more question: is there a step-by-step tutorial what exactly to do after linking the remote to the P4P? Do I have to transfer my remaining Care Refresh to the replacement P4P? Anything else I should take care of?

The DJI Care Refresh has been transferred to the new drone.
You can check the records here: https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/coverage
Here is the tutorial for your reference:
2017-5-30
Use props
stalker
Second Officer
Netherlands

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-5-30 03:19
The DJI Care Refresh has been transferred to the new drone.
You can check the records here: https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/coverage
Here is the tutorial for your reference: https://www.youtube.com/embed/UjgSVi89trM

Thank you Natalia! That's a relief. I tend to become a bit nervous by anything administrative, worried I'm forgetting something or doing wrong.
2017-5-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

stalker Posted at 2017-5-30 03:47
Thank you Natalia! That's a relief. I tend to become a bit nervous by anything administrative, worried I'm forgetting something or doing wrong.

My pleasure, hope you have great time on flying!
2017-5-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules