Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Lost RC name/password
1010 1 2017-5-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
goshawk77
New
Flight distance : 90030 ft
United Kingdom

My friend and I both have our own Inspire 1 with a RC each. Yesterday we tried setting up master and slave mode, me being master, her being slave and using my aircraft. Unfortunately in the process of setting it up my friend didn't take note of her own RC name/password and typed in my RC name/password into her controller when making the slave request. We got it to work when flying etc but afterwards my friends controller is now stuck saying my RC name /password. Even in master mode it's showing my RC details. She can still operate her aircraft. Is there any way of getting her own previous RC name/password back? As at the moment both hers and my RC are in my name, which might cause issues if we want to fly our aircraft together?! She's tried doing a RC reset but it still shows my RC name as master on her controller. She's also tried linking the remote to the aircraft again. Any ideas?????
2017-5-29
Use props
goshawk77
New
Flight distance : 90030 ft
United Kingdom

My friend finally managed to sort it. It seemed to work after three RC resets. No idea why it took that many but at least it's sorted.
2017-5-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules