1320 13 2017-5-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans95167922
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Hello to all,

Has anybody else received sub standard service from DJI ?

Mozdaman
2017-5-29
Use props
Rodger8
Second Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have never had a problem. I have only called them on an update and they were very helpful and solved my issue. I have never had an issue where a return was needed  and that is over a period of 12 Phantoms and 2 Inspires.
2017-5-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Please provide us more details about your experience with us at your most convenience, we'd love to help  here, thank you for your support!
2017-5-29
Use props
MozMonster
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

I sent MY Phantom 4 Pro in to the DJI repair facility in California on April 26th for a minor repair of the video. They quoted me a price to MY drone because they said that the landing gear had a little crack in it and that damaged a cable. I paid them to fix MY drone.  They said they fixed MY drone and tested it. Then when they said they shipped MY drone, I noticed that the one they shipped had a different serial number than MY drone had.......I was not real happy with that as MY drone was as new as they get and it had sentimental value.  Well the story gets better.....when I received the box that they shipped on May 26,2017 (That is 31 days later), I opened it and inside was a Phantom 3 Standard........HELLO !!!?.....I understand that mistakes happen, but I can't seem to get any resolution or a straight answer.....I get some guy named Aaron that occasionally replies with very short and unclear answers. I had an Autel X-Star Premium before this and their customer service was nothing less than amazing.
2017-5-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

MozMonster Posted at 2017-5-30 02:46
I sent MY Phantom 4 Pro in to the DJI repair facility in California on April 26th for a minor repair of the video. They quoted me a price to MY drone because they said that the landing gear had a little crack in it and that damaged a cable. I paid them to fix MY drone.  They said they fixed MY drone and tested it. Then when they said they shipped MY drone, I noticed that the one they shipped had a different serial number than MY drone had.......I was not real happy with that as MY drone was as new as they get and it had sentimental value.  Well the story gets better.....when I received the box that they shipped on May 26,2017 (That is 31 days later), I opened it and inside was a Phantom 3 Standard........HELLO !!!?.....I understand that mistakes happen, but I can't seem to get any resolution or a straight answer.....I get some guy named Aaron that occasionally replies with very short and unclear answers. I had an Autel X-Star Premium before this and their customer service was nothing less than amazing.

Could you please give me your case number so I can look into it with the local logistic department?
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2017-5-31
Use props
st pauli
lvl.4

United States

<<Has anybody else received sub standard service from DJI ?>>

You must be very new.

2017-5-31
Use props
MrRobert5823
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1385223 ft
United States

My battery charger was making hissing sounds while I was charging my batteries.  I sent it in for repair and they approved it.  It has been "awaiting shipment" for 3 weeks now.... Online help and phone folks are friendly but powerless.  I am very, VERY frustrated.  I love my Phantom 4 Pro... I just wish I could fly it.
2017-5-31
Use props
fansbdcccd8b
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

My experience never made it up to the sub level
2017-5-31
Use props
MozMonster
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Very new to DJI ???.....yes I am......very new to flying drones ???...NO.... I have been building and flying drones for 5 years.   I am a large consumer and have NEVER experienced such horrible customer service in my life.
Update......I finally got ahold of somebody that would listen and try to help.  They emailed me a return label to send the Phantom 3 standard back....now I am praying for them to send me MY Phantom 4 Pro......42 DAYS WITHOUT MY PHANTOM 4 PRO AND COUNTING.
2017-6-3
Use props
fans2e3c031b
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14685 ft
United States

I crashed my P4P all my fault. Case accepted 5/15, drone returned, replaced 5/27 with DJI care refresh, tested and indicating shipping in 1 day.  That was a week ago.  All I get is bs reasons in delay. First and last DJI product guaranteed. Probably going to sell it and go with Autel or anything else but this terrible company.
2017-6-3
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

MozMonster Posted at 2017-6-3 05:28
Very new to DJI ???.....yes I am......very new to flying drones ???...NO.... I have been building and flying drones for 5 years.   I am a large consumer and have NEVER experienced such horrible customer service in my life.
Update......I finally got ahold of somebody that would listen and try to help.  They emailed me a return label to send the Phantom 3 standard back....now I am praying for them to send me MY Phantom 4 Pro......42 DAYS WITHOUT MY PHANTOM 4 PRO AND COUNTING.

Like Natalia mentioned , please provide us the case number so we can look into it. Sincerely sorry for the unpleasant experience.
2017-6-6
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

MrRobert5823 Posted at 2017-5-31 12:46
My battery charger was making hissing sounds while I was charging my batteries.  I sent it in for repair and they approved it.  It has been "awaiting shipment" for 3 weeks now.... Online help and phone folks are friendly but powerless.  I am very, VERY frustrated.  I love my Phantom 4 Pro... I just wish I could fly it.

Robert , sincerely sorry for the delay, is the charger shipped? If not, please provide me the case number, I'll look into it. If you have any further questions, please click on "Reply" button here so I can get a remind, thanks.
2017-6-6
Use props
MrRobert5823
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1385223 ft
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-6-6 19:12
Robert , sincerely sorry for the delay, is the charger shipped? If not, please provide me the case number, I'll look into it. If you have any further questions, please click on "Reply" button here so I can get a remind, thanks.

It's been another 2+ weeks since my post and still nothing... here is my CAS... 596972-v3t4w7.    Again... they are nice... but "Please be patient..."   It's just a charger....
Thanks for looking at this...
2017-6-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

MrRobert5823 Posted at 2017-6-14 16:04
It's been another 2+ weeks since my post and still nothing... here is my CAS... 596972-v3t4w7.    Again... they are nice... but "Please be patient..."   It's just a charger....
Thanks for looking at this...

I sincerely apologize for the delay in replacement process. I’ve informed your case to the management to look into it and help you get an update soon. Thanks for your understanding and hope you can get the charger back soon.
2017-6-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules