Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
ND8 San Joaquin and nice homes
894 10 2017-5-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
thehippoz
Captain
Flight distance : 23 ft
United States

Hope everyone had a good memorial day. Did some walking at the park and flew one down the river the other day. There's a lot of stuff going on in bushes off the river

2017-5-29
Use props
DroningOn
lvl.1
Flight distance : 297352 ft
Australia

2017-5-29
Use props
droneenthusiast
lvl.1
Flight distance : 434908 ft
Denmark

very nice video, where are you ND filters from?
2017-5-29
Use props
bombSaWay
lvl.1

Netherlands

You know what they say ?? Push Push in the Bush
lolllll
2017-5-30
Use props
jamgabbi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 32530 ft
United States

Nice Video
Things look very dry are you in a drought ?
2017-5-30
Use props
thehippoz
Captain
United States

droneenthusiast Posted at 2017-5-29 21:18
very nice video, where are you ND filters from?

Pgytech. @jamgabbi Been in a really bad drought since 2014, but this year we had a lot of rain. A lot of farmers went out of business because the reservoirs dried up and the water table was low, needed to have a 1500 to 2000 foot well to get anything.
2017-5-30
Use props
jamgabbi
lvl.4
United States

thehippoz Posted at 2017-5-30 08:05
Pgytech. @jamgabbi Been in a really bad drought since 2014, but this year we had a lot of rain. A lot of farmers went out of business because the reservoirs dried up and the water table was low, needed to have a 1500 to 2000 foot well to get anything.

Thats terrible I'm so sorry
now i am in south west Florida and we have very dry weather also heading back to NYC tomorrow
2017-5-30
Use props
jamgabbi
lvl.4
United States

thehippoz Posted at 2017-5-30 08:05

now i am in south west Florida and we have very dry weather also heading back to NYC tomorrow
2017-5-30
Use props
thehippoz
Captain
United States

jamgabbi Posted at 2017-5-30 13:30

Florida is nice man. I used to live in Atlanta for about 7 years, miss all the lake fishing there.

Yeah, I was farming in 2014 and remembered when the well dried up. Ended up calling it quits too. It was a shared well so we had a scheduled time to use it. Spent the whole time, sometimes all night trying to get water.

Obama came to visit, laughed at us and flew off to see one of the kings overseas while the epa withheld water from the delta.

During a drought we used to rely on the delta canals, but instead it was diverted out to the ocean.Think most who live in the bay areas, la, hollywood where they see a lot of rain, they didn't see us in the central valley or care. You can grow anything here in a big way, probably one of the best places in the world. It cost around 50k to drill new wells and a lot of folks did that instead, but that won't last long without rain to refill the water table.

I don't argue global warming. The science says it's real, but these people who run the epa smh it's an agenda against farmers in the valley. Nothing to do with smelt, billions in the ocean. It's part of a bigger political thing they preach to anyone who will listen while they sit in a ivory tower somewhere in the bay areas and teach in the colleges. There is legislation being proposed with northern California breaking off into it's own state of Jefferson
2017-5-30
Use props
dronist
Captain
  • >>>
Slovakia

Nice dude!
2017-6-6
Use props
bombSaWay
lvl.1

United Kingdom

thehippoz Posted at 2017-5-30 20:41
Florida is nice man. I used to live in Atlanta for about 7 years, miss all the lake fishing there.

Yeah, I was farming in 2014 and remembered when the well dried up. Ended up calling it quits too. It was a shared well so we had a scheduled time to use it. Spent the whole time, sometimes all night trying to get water.

Global warming ?????? Smelt ???????? I don't see the connection
This has to be another politicians excuse to fire up the global warming engines again with the Trump Administration now that there in office .
Gore started all the Global warming issues, it's just a money maker, in reality it's paying to pollute for big company's , They have to buy carbon credits in order to release carsagines into the atmosphere and guess who's behind the company's that sell the credits ?????  GORE   ....  There has been lots of documentaries made on this issue.
I feel global warming is as true as Trump taking out my Mavic with a Sidewinder lollll   
2017-6-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules