Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Drone info about sweeden?
989 2 2017-5-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
droneenthusiast
lvl.2
Flight distance : 434908 ft
Denmark

Hi all

Can enyone help me to find info about drone flying in Sweden? i know there are websites and somthing to info about the law, what i'm searching are people from sweeden there can help me to understand the drone law in Sewden

What i can se its require a prommision on every flight in Sweden, and that i don't relly understand :s and orther sites say somthing else so i need a little help here
2017-5-29
Use props
fans340a1c5f
lvl.3
Flight distance : 496086 ft
Sweden

A quick answer is that if your drone is or could be equiped with a camera then the "Surveillance law" requires you to get a permit for each flight. And as a private user your chance to get that permit is slim to none.
Otherwise if your drone isn't capable to support a camera then the rules/guidlines are Line of sight, maximum 500 meters range, 120 meters height and keep away from people and animals. The usual rules about no fly zone applies here to.There are a bunch more rules but these are the basic ones.
2017-6-12
Use props
droneenthusiast
lvl.2
Flight distance : 434908 ft
Denmark

fans340a1c5f Posted at 2017-6-12 00:19
A quick answer is that if your drone is or could be equiped with a camera then the "Surveillance law" requires you to get a permit for each flight. And as a private user your chance to get that permit is slim to none.
Otherwise if your drone isn't capable to support a camera then the rules/guidlines are Line of sight, maximum 500 meters range, 120 meters height and keep away from people and animals. The usual rules about no fly zone applies here to.There are a bunch more rules but these are the basic ones.

Great, then sweden will not be a nice country to visit to fly drones in! -.-
2017-6-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules