Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Flyaway Phantom 4 Pro Plus
1008 2 2017-5-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans2bfa4ca7
lvl.1
Flight distance : 92562 ft
United Kingdom

Hi.

I had my first flyaway last week and I'd like someone to check the flight telemetry to see if they can establish what  went wrong, if that's possible.

I've uploaded the log file here: http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/YXU0VQ2LT9OQUGNCF5B4/

I've synched from my controller to the DJI cloud.

The loss of full control came as the drone was at the bottom left hand corner of the flight pattern - the straight green line - and the aircraft actually came to rest in part due to assistance of the base of the rugby post, visible just beyond the end of the green line and partly because I flew in into the ground as the only control I had was yaw and altitude. It was already out of full control way before the GPS Position NoMatch messages. I'm pleased to say that I had propeller guards fitted and they took the brunt of the impact.

I contacted DJI  to see if someone could check the flight telemetry but they want me to send the drone to them for analysis, saying that they don't have a "process that goes like that. What we really advice you is to send in your aircraft and just for us to make sure that nothings wrong with the aircraft."

I'm gutted because for the moment I've got an aircraft that I can't trust and therefore can't fly.

Any help or advice anyone can give would be gratefully received - thanks.

Regards,
Simon

2017-5-30
Use props
fans2bfa4ca7
lvl.1
Flight distance : 92562 ft
United Kingdom

Have I posted this in the wrong section? I know people are busy but I would have expected some sort of comment by now, even a "Hard luck mate, join the club".
2017-6-2
Use props
Drone-Mike
lvl.4

United Kingdom

I'd give this a read and check whether anything could have caused it: https://www.heliguy.com/blog/201 ... ser-error-flyaways/

If not, they have a pretty decent tech team who might be able to help.
2017-7-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules