Repair Center Send My Osmo back without phone holder !
759 3 2017-5-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans7bb8bc47
New

United States

Hi,

I have sent an osmo to dji repair center in USA 2 or 3 months before! I realy dont remember when I sent because DJI repair services doesnt care about the time !!!
They sent me my osmo without phone holder. I sent a message from here and the answer (12 days before) like below:

----------------
This email is to inform you, an attempt to reach you via phone with no success was made today. I am unable to call outside of the united states. Your case was escalated to the appropriate department. I have arranged for your Mobile Device Holder to be sent. You will be emailed a tracking number when the product is ready to be shipped.

Again we apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding on this matter.
---------------

You sent me this e-mail 12 days before and I still wait for the tracing number which confirms that you send me a phone holder... !!!

My case number is CAS-557017-Z2M6Y1

*REMOVED PERSONAL INFORMATION, MOD.

Please send my phone holder as soon as possible.. I will be away in 8 days..

By the way, I will be an assisstant professor next year. And I will mention about this failure story of DJI, how a company ruins all its prestige with its after sale services,  to all my students.. It will be one of my favorite example in my classess!
2017-5-30
Use props
fansd84d7237
lvl.2
Flight distance : 64928 ft
France

Sorry to hear that but on the bright side, they agreed to send it back to you.
I wasn't fortunate when I received my Mavic pro back from replacement and forgot to include my remote control. So I have a useless Mavic as of right now.
DJI customer service basically told me to "shove it".
I'm taking legal actions towards them and will be the last time I buy from DJI (being the goggles last).

I agree with you, DJI makes great products but their customer service is beyond awful !
I will be making sure people around me don't buy their products due to the lack of negligence towards that end.

Again, sorry to hear what happened to you.
2017-5-30
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

We apologize that you’re experiencing difficulties and sincerely sorry for the delay. I've informed the management team to take care of it, will escalate this case, it will be shipped out soon. Appreciate your patience.
2017-5-30
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

fansd84d7237 Posted at 2017-5-30 16:37
Sorry to hear that but on the bright side, they agreed to send it back to you.
I wasn't fortunate when I received my Mavic pro back from replacement and forgot to include my remote control. So I have a useless Mavic as of right now.
DJI customer service basically told me to "shove it".

We've replied your thread ,please have a check.
2017-5-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules