Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Because of the DJI GO 4 app problem - help on replacement tablet ...
783 5 2017-5-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TJH
lvl.2
Flight distance : 50830 ft
United States

So, like lot of flyers on this forum, with this latest DJI GO 4 app update, many of us can no longer open the program so we can fly. It seems I have only two choices here; replace the remote control with either a $600 plus RC, or purchase a new tablet so I can fly. Since the RC will only expand 6.5 inches, does anyone have a suggestion? I do have a P4P+ which I like for the other bird, but to buy a plus separately in pricey. Thanks in advance for your help.

2017-5-31
Use props
gixxer_rydder
lvl.1
United States

Ipad Mini 4 or Ipad Pro 9.7 with Garmin Glo for GPS. Use your cell for hotspot if needed.
2017-5-31
Use props
Brian Liem
lvl.2
Flight distance : 882113 ft
United States

Still loving the ipad Air2 with cell service.  
2017-5-31
Use props
TJH
lvl.2
Flight distance : 50830 ft
United States

Thanks everyone
2017-5-31
Use props
KozmoK
lvl.1
Flight distance : 23950 ft
United States

If you get the IPAD, get the cellular version - you don't have to activate it on a plan to get GPS to work.
I picked up a iPAD mini 4 16gb with Cellular yesterday for $275 used - works great, no issues at all!  I was using my iPhone 7+ prior.

I know some talk about getting the wifi only version, but then buying a $100 Garmin Glo for the GPS - just does not make any $ sense at all.
2017-5-31
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Could you clarify what mobile device you're using at the moment and Go app version you're running?
2017-5-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules