Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Go not Auto-Rotate with Android O
1116 2 2017-5-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BertSP
New
United States

FYI, running beta Android O with Nexus 5x, the screen will not rotate, even with auto-rotate being turned on of course. Can't use my Osmo+...
Also running my backup Nexus 4 with Android 6, I cannot reliably stream any image to phone while filming 4K. It crashes (locks up). I have read threads that suggest sending lower quality "monitor" image to phone via BT instead of full bandwith (I guess that's what the problem is). I am using 5Ghz instead of 2.4Ghz as the latter is worse. There is too much buffering going on. At this point my Osmo+ is not very usefull.

2017-5-31
Use props
Mightyfo
lvl.1
United States

Same problem here. Still persistent on my Pixel 2XL. Go app forces into landscape mode. Unless I am watching a video or using the camera. Being forced into landscape is a huge turn off from using the app.
2017-11-28
Use props
Mightyfo
lvl.1
United States

So update! I just realized now why the app wasn't rotating and displaying properly. It was because I had my display size set to smallest instead of the default. Not sure if that is your issue as well. I am not familiar with the display settings in the 5X. Hope it helps. Makes the app more bearable for me now.
2017-11-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules