THIS MUST BE SOLVED!!
1957 19 2017-5-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanscce37fa4
lvl.1
United States

Before I start this off I would like to say I love the thought, design, and technology that DJI puts into there drones. Now here is where I have a massive problem... DJI YOUR FREAKING LOGISTICS SUCK!!! YOU SHORT CHANGE ON SHIPPING COSTS TO FUNNEL MONEY INTO UPPER MANAGEMENT AND THEN YOU USE CUSTOMER SERVICE AS A SAFETY BARRIER FOR YOURSELF AND IGNORE YOUR CUSTOMERS!!!!  After several discussions with every department of customer service I have talked to the answers they gave me can be summed up in two words, "I'm sorry". I don't want a sorry I want answers. I want to know why DJI used a horse and buggy to deliver my drone from Georgia to California? I don't know if DJI knows but they have invented these things called planes and these planes oh you would be absolutely amazed to know that they can carry packages. It should not take 10 days to get my drone from me to you using quality shipping. It is day 19 now. I have been waiting on a shipping confirmation that says it takes one working day but it has now been 4 days. I'm not angry just about this whole shipping process but I'm also angry that I can't have confidence in the future if something else goes wrong with the product I have now or future products I may purchase. Then customer service are just a bunch of people with scripted lines. I can tell what phase of the process my drone is in by the repair inquiry within the app I don't need you to repeat it to me!! I need real answers from somebody with real power and I know I'm not going to actually get that until the whole DJI community makes it a big deal. It's sad because I know I've read tons of horror stories on this service and I don't want it fixed just for me but the community as a whole. This has to be fixed.....
2017-5-31
Use props
Glenn Goodlett
lvl.4
Flight distance : 27978153 ft
  • >>>
United States

I ordered on Memorial day. My order is on the FedEx truck out for delivery today. Not a Mavic but just some props and a hdmi board.
2017-5-31
Use props
Mcflying
lvl.4
Flight distance : 243753 ft
Netherlands

What is it with you?
It's just a drone and not a kidney!!

Simply because products can be delivered to anyone in the world these days within 24 hours doesn't mean that this should be the standard.
For a new kidney it should be but for a (repaired) drone???

2017-5-31
Use props
fanscce37fa4
lvl.1
United States

I guess you're one of the lucky ones if you have a confirmation number. I just don't see why it's taking so long to simply replace my Mavic
2017-5-31
Use props
fanscce37fa4
lvl.1
United States

McFlying I know it's not a kidney but the standard shouldn't be a month.
2017-5-31
Use props
Mcflying
lvl.4
Flight distance : 243753 ft
Netherlands

fanscce37fa4 Posted at 2017-5-31 11:14

Agree with you that it should be a month.
But from my own experiences it's more common between 4 - 6 weeks.
So there is definitely room for improvement, cause there is always room for improvement.
2017-5-31
Use props
fanscce37fa4
lvl.1
United States

That's what I'm saying McFlying. I bought the DJI care refresh because it was advertised as a good way to have "rapid support" and it's not even being repaired but just replaced.
2017-5-31
Use props
thehippoz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23 ft
United States

http://bit.ly/2qrPqTT
2017-5-31
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

fanscce37fa4 Posted at 2017-5-31 11:14

Think they are trying to improve service, and they are moving repair facilities, the option of shipping is stated in you initial emails when booking you could have opted to pay extra for quicker delivery,
Half of what your saying makes no sense, i.e. What's with 10 day 1 day 4 day explain it properly as it is , stop the ranting so as we can understand what your saying ,
2017-5-31
Use props
Griffith
lvl.4
Flight distance : 98537 ft
United States

Short, concise paragraphs would be nice.  My attention span is sparse.
2017-5-31
Use props
fanscce37fa4
lvl.1
United States

10 days to reach facility.
5 days to find out they needed to replace it.
4 days saying it takes one working day to confirm shipping.
2017-5-31
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

fanscce37fa4 Posted at 2017-5-31 13:04
10 days to reach facility.
5 days to find out they needed to replace it.
4 days saying it takes one working day to confirm shipping.

10 days to reach the facility I didn't think any postal service could go that slow. Many packages reach there facilities, but they may not open them for a few days is this what you mean. Your package won't register on the dji system until it's opened.

So if they ship in the next two days it will have taken 15 working days , this is actually a good result dealing with dji repair service. And I'm comparing this to others on this forum who have waited much longer than you, so maybe things are improving.

2017-5-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I can totally understand how angry and disappointed you feel, we do apologize for the unpleasant experience and logistics, please leave us with your case number, we will look into it and help you get an update. soon.
2017-5-31
Use props
Jenee 2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

Because your order includes lipos, it would probably have to be transported by road. It all depends on the carrier as to whether they have aircraft and whether those aircraft will carry lipos.
2017-5-31
Use props
fanscce37fa4
lvl.1
United States

Case number CAS-636165-L0Z2K1
2017-6-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fanscce37fa4 Posted at 2017-6-2 19:46
Case number CAS-636165-L0Z2K1

Craft has gone through quality assessment and will be shipped shortly. We have contacted logistics department to ship as soon as possible. Appreciate your patience.
2017-6-4
Use props
fanscce37fa4
lvl.1
United States

Thank you DJI Mindy but why would the repair history state that it takes one working day to confirm shipping details which was on May 27th and it is now June 4th almost the 5th. So 8 days? Why would it state that it only takes one day and it has now taken 8? Is DJI going to add the days back to my DJI care refresh plan that I have lost from them holding on to my craft for so long?
2017-6-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fanscce37fa4 Posted at 2017-6-4 18:17
Thank you DJI Mindy but why would the repair history state that it takes one working day to confirm shipping details which was on May 27th and it is now June 4th almost the 5th. So 8 days? Why would it state that it only takes one day and it has now taken 8? Is DJI going to add the days back to my DJI care refresh plan that I have lost from them holding on to my craft for so long?

We sincerely apologize for the delay in shipping, the case has been escalated to appropriate team to expedite the process, hope you can get the drone back to fly and enjoy it soon.
For the DJI Care Refresh, the date is unable to be extended, sorry for that. Truly appreciate your patience.
2017-6-5
Use props
Snowhack700
lvl.1
Flight distance : 17428 ft
United States

It's not DJI it a US policy. LiPo batteries can not be shipped via air. They require the smart battery be included because of the metadata stored on the battery.
2017-6-5
Use props
Snowhack700
lvl.1
Flight distance : 17428 ft
United States

DJI does take forever to repair or replace and they almost always send a refab or different model back. Even for the simplest repair. Probably not an issue if you fly for fun but P107 guys might find issue with the FAA or insurance company.
2017-6-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules