What happened to my avatar???
570 9 2017-5-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Antonio76
lvl.4
Flight distance : 144403 ft
Denmark

after posting an answer to the thread about Yaw cable  I noticed that the image of a mobile phone was superimposed to my avatar, and clicking on it opened a page written in chinese. What is this about?

http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=98362&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D386%26typeid%3D386
overlay on avatar.png
2017-5-31
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

That phone icon generally means that the post was done via a mobile device. If you didn't post that on a phone or tablet, then it could be due to a build up in your cache for this site that lead to the system reading your computer oddly. If you clear your browser history, then it should fix it.
2017-5-31
Use props
I am the E
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

You are being Appleized lol
2017-5-31
Use props
Antonio76
lvl.4
Denmark

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-5-31 17:02
That phone icon generally means that the post was done via a mobile device. If you didn't post that on a phone or tablet, then it could be due to a build up in your cache for this site that lead to the system reading your computer oddly. If you clear your browser history, then it should fix it.

Thanks so much, Jamie. Flushed the browsing history and cookies, since I was using my MacBookPro, and  In fact it was quite full. Will do it more frequently...
2017-6-1
Use props
Antonio76
lvl.4
Denmark

I am the E Posted at 2017-5-31 18:48
You are being Appleized lol

LOL! In fact I was Appleized for good about 25 years ago, and very happy about it, but two Apple items I never had and will never have: iPhone and iWatch !  I don't wear a watch, and my Nokia 3320 was more than enough for my needs, until I inherited my wife's Samsung 4 mini when she decided it wasn't good enough for her and got an iPhone... and now it sits (the samsung) on my desk, turned off because I have no use for it unless I go to town (in my neck of the woods there is no mobile coverage -one of the very few spots in Danmark-  so a cellphone is quite useless and I can use either my MBP or iMac or iPads with more ease on WiFi for my browsing needs...)
2017-6-1
Use props
I am the E
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

Antonio76 Posted at 2017-6-1 01:30
LOL! In fact I was Appleized for good about 25 years ago, and very happy about it, but two Apple items I never had and will never have: iPhone and iWatch !  I don't wear a watch, and my Nokia 3320 was more than enough for my needs, until I inherited my wife's Samsung 4 mini when she decided it wasn't good enough for her and got an iPhone... and now it sits (the samsung) on my desk, turned off because I have no use for it unless I go to town (in my neck of the woods there is no mobile coverage -one of the very few spots in Danmark-  so a cellphone is quite useless and I can use either my MBP or iMac or iPads with more ease on WiFi for my browsing needs...)

So in other words you are in HEAVEN. Good for you man!
2017-6-1
Use props
Cabansail
lvl.4
Flight distance : 136686 ft

Australia

I have been Appleized quite some time ago too ..... up until recently. Really hate the new MBP with a passion, trouble is I despise windows even more.
2017-6-1
Use props
Antonio76
lvl.4
Denmark

Cabansail Posted at 2017-6-1 17:45
I have been Appleized quite some time ago too ..... up until recently. Really hate the new MBP with a passion, trouble is I despise windows even more.

I don't like the new ones either... IMHO they have lost the  true Mac feel and philosophy.  Or I am getting too old to cope with the new...
2017-6-2
Use props
Antonio76
lvl.4
Denmark

I am the E Posted at 2017-6-1 17:38
So in other words you are in HEAVEN. Good for you man!

ROFMAO! In Heaven, YES!!! but not dead yet
2017-6-2
Use props
I am the E
lvl.4
  • >>>
Slovakia

Antonio76 Posted at 2017-6-2 01:24
ROFMAO! In Heaven, YES!!! but not dead yet

OK... Heaven on Earth!  How about that?  
2017-6-4
Use props