Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
CAS_581412-T1G0l5, LOST BATTERY AT DJI
12Next >
3141 40 2017-5-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dog Man
Second Officer
Flight distance : 34380 ft
United States

Shipped two DOA batteries to be repair to DJI, CAS_581412-T1G0l5, DJI shipped only 1-battery back (repaired), call the help line 10 minutes after opening the return box,
they said to send in a picture of what I got back, which I did right away, tried to enclose pictures here but could not load file to big, but help deck has them, next email DJI send me there picture of 2-batteries on a deck with my order# not in the box but on a desktop, called DJI back again told them again they owed me a battery, basily they said that I have both of the batteries,
at this point I was getting HOT, while want for 20 minutes to get to talk them I looked at the shipping box, the UPS label on it said shipping weight 2lb, I get out my 5lb scale & guess what, 1-battery & the box weights 2lb, so I told the support person that, he agree that that was too light for 2-batteries, which should be about 4lb, said they would be getting back to me, but I have hear nothing.

I need help...............

2017-5-31
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

I do apologize for the inconvenience you've experienced thus far. Based on the information provided you're currently in the process of having another battery shipped out to you. You would be receiving tracking information soon. I'll be following up with the appropriate team for a better ETA on the tracking information.
2017-5-31
Use props
Dog Man
Second Officer
United States

Thanks, just any information is better than none.
2017-5-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Dog Man Posted at 2017-5-31 17:11
Thanks, just any information is better than none.

Another battery has been shipped via UPS, tracking number should have been sent to your mailbox, please check. If there is any other problems, please feel free to contact us.
2017-5-31
Use props
Punchbuggy
Captain
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Good outcome for Dog Man, Jamie and Mindy.
2017-5-31
Use props
dronist
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Punchbuggy Posted at 2017-5-31 19:42
Good outcome for Dog Man, Jamie and Mindy.

Yes,  they are always fasssssst!
2017-5-31
Use props
Jeffames226
lvl.3
United States

Why do I feel like if you never would have posted this on this forum you would have NEVER received another battery?  
2017-5-31
Use props
calls4u2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 211604 ft
United Kingdom

Dji need to up their business ethics, they should have known the weight already and the contents checked prior to shipping. Pleased you got this sorted.
2017-5-31
Use props
Dog Man
Second Officer
United States

Thanks for all other posts, & support getting this straight.
2017-6-1
Use props
Dog Man
Second Officer
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-5-31 18:45
Another battery has been shipped via UPS, tracking number should have been sent to your mailbox, please check. If there is any other problems, please feel free to contact us.

Received battery today and it will not charge, SN# 082AD4D0310V6P
Still need help.....
2017-6-2
Use props
Dog Man
Second Officer
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-5-31 16:54
I do apologize for the inconvenience you've experienced thus far. Based on the information provided you're currently in the process of having another battery shipped out to you. You would be receiving tracking information soon. I'll be following up with the appropriate team for a better ETA on the tracking information.

Still need help.....
2017-6-2
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Dog Man Posted at 2017-6-2 08:51
Still need help.....

Will the battery power on?
2017-6-2
Use props
Dog Man
Second Officer
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-6-2 09:11
Will the battery power on?

only for about 5sec
2017-6-2
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

That's only when you press it once, correct? When you're trying to turn it on, you want to press it once and then press + hold right afterwards while the LEDs are still lit. If the battery is kind of low, try powering it on while it's connected to the charger to see if will kick start the charging process then. Also try letting it sit for a few hours and check on it to see if there are any changes.
2017-6-2
Use props
Dog Man
Second Officer
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-6-2 14:08
That's only when you press it once, correct? When you're trying to turn it on, you want to press it once and then press + hold right afterwards while the LEDs are still lit. If the battery is kind of low, try powering it on while it's connected to the charger to see if will kick start the charging process then. Also try letting it sit for a few hours and check on it to see if there are any changes.

I have 3DJI drones, the battery is bad, when I put it in the charger it will cycle on  & off 2 or 3 times & the yellow light is on the charger port stays on, this is not a new battery it is a used one,
2017-6-2
Use props
Dog Man
Second Officer
United States

That's only when you press it once, correct?

No
2017-6-2
Use props
Dog Man
Second Officer
United States

try powering it on while it's connected to the charger to see if will kick start the charging process then. Also try letting it sit for a few hours and check on it to see if there are any changes,

Does not work, will let it sit for a few hrs. but it has been setting for 2-days in shipping.
2017-6-2
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Dog Man Posted at 2017-6-2 14:20
I have 3DJI drones, the battery is bad, when I put it in the charger it will cycle on  & off 2 or 3 times & the yellow light is on the charger port stays on, this is not a new battery it is a used one,

How long are you leaving it on the charger before checking on it? When you say that it cycles on/off, do you mean that it will light all the LEDs in succession like it would during the normall charging process? Are you able to power an aircraft with it to see if there are any error messages in the Go app?
2017-6-2
Use props
Dog Man
Second Officer
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-6-2 14:26
How long are you leaving it on the charger before checking on it? When you say that it cycles on/off, do you mean that it will light all the LEDs in succession like it would during the normall charging process? Are you able to power an aircraft with it to see if there are any error messages in the Go app?

It starts off normally all lights flashing, then goes off, the light on the end opposite the power light comes on flashing fast, then after 4sec flashes slow for 3-4 sec, then they all go out, next it will try to recycle again 2 or 3 time, then no lights
2017-6-2
Use props
Dog Man
Second Officer
United States

How long are you leaving it on the charger before checking on it?

this all happens in about 20sec, I can leave on longer?
2017-6-2
Use props
Dog Man
Second Officer
United States

Are you able to power an aircraft

No only stays on for 8sec
2017-6-2
Use props
Dog Man
Second Officer
United States

ANY updates
2017-6-5
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Dog Man Posted at 2017-6-2 14:40
It starts off normally all lights flashing, then goes off, the light on the end opposite the power light comes on flashing fast, then after 4sec flashes slow for 3-4 sec, then they all go out, next it will try to recycle again 2 or 3 time, then no lights

Based on that description, does the las LED blink in either one of the sequenced in this screenshot?
Charging LED indicators.JPG

Just to make sure I'm on the same page with everything else you've mentioned thus far, you've already tried leaving it on the charger undisturbed for an hour or more without any changes to the battery percentage. Is this notion correct? In those 8 seconds that you are able to power on the aircraft, it's not able to connect to the Go app fast enough to display any sort of error messages?
2017-6-5
Use props
Dog Man
Second Officer
United States

I have already tried leaving it on the charger undisturbed for an hour or more without any changes to the battery percentage.
In those 8 seconds  I am not able to power on the aircraft, and not able to connect to the Go app fast enough to display any sort of error messages?  That is right.
The LED#1 is the 1 that flashes fast not LED#2,3,or4, then after 4sec flashes slow for 3-4 sec, then they all go out, next it will try to recycle again 2 or 3 time, then no light.
Tried to sent video, but file to big
2017-6-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Dog Man Posted at 2017-6-5 12:03
I have already tried leaving it on the charger undisturbed for an hour or more without any changes to the battery percentage.
In those 8 seconds  I am not able to power on the aircraft, and not able to connect to the Go app fast enough to display any sort of error messages?  That is right.
The LED#1 is the 1 that flashes fast not LED#2,3,or4, then after 4sec flashes slow for 3-4 sec, then they all go out, next it will try to recycle again 2 or 3 time, then no light.

Could you please upload the video to the Dropbox or Google Driver, then post the link here?
2017-6-6
Use props
Dog Man
Second Officer
United States

DJI DOA BATTERY
2017-6-7
Use props
Dog Man
Second Officer
United States

Hope that worked my first time with Dropbox, if not let me know I will try again,
Thanks
2017-6-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Dog Man Posted at 2017-6-7 19:24
Hope that worked my first time with Dropbox, if not let me know I will try again,
Thanks

We are sorry that we are unable to check the video. It seems that what you uploaded in Dropbox is picture rather than video. Please try to upload again.
2017-6-7
Use props
Dog Man
Second Officer
United States

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mpidqv36cmvrajn/IMG_3065.MOV?dl=0
2017-6-8
Use props
Dog Man
Second Officer
United States

Hope this works, thanks
2017-6-8
Use props
Dog Man
Second Officer
United States

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mpidqv36cmvrajn/IMG_3065.MOV?dl=0
2017-6-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

I do apologize for the trouble caused, your case has been escalated to appropriate team to take care of it  soon, I’ll keep an eye on it as well. Hope we can get it sorted out shortly.
2017-6-8
Use props
Dog Man
Second Officer
United States

Thanks, for your help.
2017-6-8
Use props
Dog Man
Second Officer
United States

Dog Man Posted at 2017-6-8 05:55
Thanks, for your help.

A week has gone by and no battery or update.......
2017-6-9
Use props
Dog Man
Second Officer
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-6-8 04:52
I do apologize for the trouble caused, your case has been escalated to appropriate team to take care of it  soon, I’ll keep an eye on it as well. Hope we can get it sorted out shortly.

2017-6-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Dog Man Posted at 2017-6-9 18:18

Local repair team should have contacted you. Do your get the update from them so far?
2017-6-10
Use props
Dog Man
Second Officer
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-6-10 02:54
Local repair team should have contacted you. Do your get the update from them so far?

No more than they were shipping & would sent tracking#
But no tracking#

Also my son, Paul has a case CAS-581479-G7Q7D4 for 2-batteries that been open now for 5-weeks.

DJI must not have any batteries, If you would told that they have none in stock & were waiting for a shipment to come in I would not had a problem, but to tell me to have patience we are backlogged,
just who runs logistics is not listening to DJI Forum team members, your repair team must need more
people that one or two, you have a know problem with your batteries, you need to stock up to take
care of this, I love your product, but would warn any new customers off this problem.

Thank for hearing me out.  
2017-6-10
Use props
Dog Man
Second Officer
United States

Guess what was delivered this afternoon, my battery.

Thanks, Sorry about all my hate mail.
2017-6-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Dog Man Posted at 2017-6-10 05:09
No more than they were shipping & would sent tracking#
But no tracking#

I'm so glad to hear that your battery will be delivered. I do understand your frustration about the time frame, I apologize for the delay because of backlog in shipping. I have escalated CAS-581479-G7Q7D4 to local team to expedite the shipping, they are working on it now, your patience would be appreciated.
2017-6-10
Use props
Dog Man
Second Officer
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-6-10 20:41
I'm so glad to hear that your battery will be delivered. I do understand your frustration about the time frame, I apologize for the delay because of backlog in shipping. I have escalated CAS-581479-G7Q7D4 to local team to expedite the shipping, they are working on it now, your patience would be appreciated.

Mindy, thanks for you follow up on this, everything great on this end,
Thanks to you
2017-6-15
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules