Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
ND 16 filter missing with my order
629 3 2017-5-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansbef93a20
lvl.1
United States

I ordered DJI ND filters for my Mavic. The ND16 filter was not in the box. I contacted DJI several times before they said they would send me the filter. Ive been waiting over a month and noone answers my email pertaining to my case number. Beware on ordering these filter as you may not be getting what you payed for!!

2017-5-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We understand how you feel, very sorry about it. Please leave us with the order number, we will look into it and help you get an update soon.
2017-5-31
Use props
fansbef93a20
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-5-31 23:07
We understand how you feel, very sorry about it. Please leave us with the order number, we will look into it and help you get an update soon.

This is my case number. CAS-633018-N8X1F0.  May 10 my email from John in support said he had it approved to ship me the Filter and wait on an email for confirmation. I haven't heard anything since. Chatted with support this morning and was told it was in review which is not what the email from John had said.  
This is the email I last received from John.

Hi Russell,

I have validated the details that you have send to me and also the details that came from our Sales Team.

I have raised the issue to a senior to validate the case that I have created and got a go signal to process sending a replacement for the missing ND 16 Filter.

Here is the case number CAS-633018-N8X1F0 for your reference.

Kindly wait for a email notification regarding when the item will be shipped out.

Thank you for your patience and understanding of the situation and i personally apologize for the delay.

Best Regards!

John
DJI Compliance Team
2017-6-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fansbef93a20 Posted at 2017-6-9 04:35
This is my case number. CAS-633018-N8X1F0.  May 10 my email from John in support said he had it approved to ship me the Filter and wait on an email for confirmation. I haven't heard anything since. Chatted with support this morning and was told it was in review which is not what the email from John had said.  
This is the email I last received from John.

I have checked the case and it's still in review. I have escalated your case to appropriate team to look int it and hope we can get it sorted out shortly and get the filter back as soon as possible. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.
2017-6-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules