So How do I register my Mavic with DJI
11962 1 2017-5-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
IceCold
lvl.1
United States

I wanted to register rmy device to have a Log of it on my account I purchased through DJI and selected the Free Training and Delivery. Yesterday I ordered and it was delivered within 2 hours. Spent 45 min with the Tech delivery guy super nice. However they just hand you a bag with the Drone no signing or anything which I found odd.

Also When I check my order status on DJI.com it shows shipped and the order is Not complete. I've had my Drone for 2 days now very odd.

Lastly when I called in today DJI says the Serial Number was Purchased in April. So my Warranty runs til April 2018 I am sure thats when Enjoy.com the delivery company purchased it. When it arrived it was fully sealed I had to cut the 2 pieces of tape off myself. I opted to do the setup myself not have it all done for me ahead of time.

Any insight would be helpfull.
2017-5-31
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

The warranty period starts from the date of activation, not necessarily purchase date. The only exception could be if they activated the unit for you that far ahead of time. Could you clarify whether or not the login process you did was similar to this:

2017-5-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules