SOLVED: Possible Issue with my New Goggles
2515 6 2017-5-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FPVJunkie
lvl.2
Flight distance : 66421 ft
United States

Hmm, well it seems that I may have an issue with my DJI Goggles that I just received today.

No issues running it with my Mavic, but I was playing around trying to use the HDMI In with my iPhone 7S and my MacBook Pro.

I have an HDMI to Mini HDMI cable and thought that may have been the issue, so I went to Best Buy and purchased a new one. No joy.

I have an Apple HDMI to Lightning Cable, but no luck using that with my iPhone either.

I downgraded the FW, no luck. Upgraded, still no luck.

Dang, I was so looking forward to using them for this!!!

2017-5-31
Use props
fans60fb5b2a
lvl.2
Flight distance : 64065 ft
United Kingdom

I have issues with my ad card not being recognised not tried hdmi yet, is your ad card formatting ok
2017-5-31
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sorry for the trouble caused, I've reported your feedback to engineers, will get back to you once I hear from them, thanks.
2017-6-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fans60fb5b2a Posted at 2017-5-31 21:39
I have issues with my ad card not being recognised not tried hdmi yet, is your ad card formatting ok

I replied your another post, please try the method Jamie mentioned then keep us posted in that post, we'll help you follow up it.
2017-6-1
Use props
FPVJunkie
lvl.2
Flight distance : 66421 ft
United States

Update:
Well it turns out it was the HDMI to MicroHDMI cable that was not working. I can confirm that Insignia brand (BestBuy) cables do not work.

I didn't realize the cable that was included was a Micro to HDMI. For some odd reason I thought it was USB to MicroHDMI (yeah, don't even think that's possible) lol. I used the supplied cable with my iPhone setup and it worked right away, no need to even click HDMI.

So relieved!!!
2017-6-1
Use props
hungdang
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4931706 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Anyone use dji goggles with inspire 1? Which adapter will work with inspire 1?
I have mini hdmi to micro hdmi cable but it doesn't work with dji goggles
2017-6-4
Use props
hungdang
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4931706 ft
  • >>>
Australia

FYI, I bought a famale HDMI to male mini HDMI version 1.4 adapter, It works with inspire 1 and phantom 4 hdmi output very well.
Happy with the fpv video and no delay noticeable.
I have connected phantom 4 to goggles with usb cable but the delay was too much so hdmi is better.
Summary, The goggles is the best for the Mavic but with hdmi connection (get version 1.4 adapter)  inspire 1, phantom 3, 4  are perfect too
Enjoy your flying
2017-6-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules