Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Charger not work
1431 7 2017-6-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Owlio
New

Romania

I plugged charger in socket. Green light is  on but battery remain uncharged. No sign in red lights of battery.
    If you have an idea what is going on please answer me.
    Thanks guys!
2017-6-1
Use props
Owlio
New

Romania

Sorry is about green not red light usually appears in time of charging battery...
2017-6-1
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Owlio Posted at 2017-6-1 01:13
Sorry is about green not red light usually appears in time of charging battery...

Aloha Owlio,

This can happen if the battery is drained down very far.  Sometimes during shipping batteries arrive and no light comes on when plugged in for as much as a half of an hour.  In my own case, I have drained batteries so far that the light did not come on for fifteen minutes.

Another problem can be dampness or wetness.  Has your Phantom battery gotten wet or damp?  Is there any swelling on the sides of the battery?

You noted that the red light does come on but the battery does not charge.  Is this light on the charger or is it the light on the battery?  If any of this is not your problem, contact DJI.

Hope this helps!

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-6-1
Use props
Owlio
New

Romania

Is about light from charger , is green. Battery when is plugged to charge is not blinking in any kind.
2017-6-1
Use props
Harbourside
Captain
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

Couple of quick questions,
When was it last charged ?
What happens when you push the button on the battery to check the state of charge ?
Could be that the battery needs time to accept a charge, maybe leave it on charge for a couple of hours and see if it comes back to life...
2017-6-1
Use props
Homer Simpson
Second Officer

Canada

Cetacean Posted at 2017-6-1 02:46
Aloha Owlio,

This can happen if the battery is drained down very far.  Sometimes during shipping batteries arrive and no light comes on when plugged in for as much as a half of an hour.  In my own case, I have drained batteries so far that the light did not come on for fifteen minutes.

I have had this one time with an older battery. I left it plugged in for a long time then after some time started to charge.
2017-6-1
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Owlio Posted at 2017-6-1 03:13
Is about light from charger , is green. Battery when is plugged to charge is not blinking in any kind.

Aloha Owlio,

Do what HarbourSide and Homer wrote.  It may work yet!

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-6-1
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Owlio Posted at 2017-6-1 03:13

Could you answer post #5 and try #6 at your earliest convenience?
2017-6-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules